100k = £100 - The Big Forum Giveaway! - ENTRY CLOSED!

Started by Leon, 03 December 2013, 02:10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

petercooman

Shecky

For the 1,000,000 post I have 23 July 2029, 1500 GMT. Again won by Fred  ;D

Leon

Quote from: Shecky on 23 December 2013, 09:49:55 PM
For the 1,000,000 post I have 23 July 2029, 1500 GMT. Again won by Fred  ;D

If you get that right, I'll give you £10,000 of credit.  Although by 2029, that might not be worth a lot...  :-\
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Shecky

Leon

Quote from: Shecky on 23 December 2013, 09:53:52 PM
So you're saying I have a chance... ;D

There's always a chance!  As long as the interwebs haven't crashed by then, or Zombies have taken over the Pendraken workshop...
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

petercooman

Quote from: Leon on 23 December 2013, 09:58:27 PM
There's always a chance!  As long as the interwebs haven't crashed by then, or Zombies have taken over the Pendraken workshop...

No casting dwarf will ever serve a zombie!!

Womble67

I would just like to congratulate fred on winning

take care

andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Nick the Lemming

Aw man, if it hadn't been for the ice storm knocking us out here in Toronto, I'd have been posting like a very busy posting thing to make sure I won. :P

Anyway, more resistance / partisan fighters for WW2 please, especially female ones so we can also use them for VBCW. That'll make up for it. ;)

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Maenoferren

Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

i_am_win

Check out The Grinning Skull for Grinning Skull 15mm Miniatures rangehttp://www.thegrinningskull.co.uk/

ryman1

Can't believe I missed this...arggh!, a whole 100 squids!
Well done Fred!

Tobbe

I'm about to embark on the fool's mission of setting up Battle of the Auroch Hills with 10mm figures as well as building a scale model of the battleground. Maybe next year.

hetairoi

http://hetairoiwargames.blogspot.com.es/

2013 Painting Competition - Winner!
2013 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - People's Choice!
2016 Painting Competition - Winner!

O Dinas Powys

Well done Fred, look forward to seeing the results  =D> :-bd

Cheers,

Meirion
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )