100k = £100 - The Big Forum Giveaway! - ENTRY CLOSED!

Started by Leon, 03 December 2013, 02:10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

Quote from: petercooman on 03 December 2013, 07:27:20 AM
So no one smiley posts in someones painting tjread to show your appreciation?  I have been doing that when short on time.

Personally, I think that that's fair enough.....Along with 'cool' or 'thumbs up' symbols, etc.....Do the same thing when time's rushing by.
Up to 'The Man'. ;)
Cheers - Phil.

Matt J

December 30th 8am

I should have a Norman army painted about then so you'll all need to see pics of each individual model  :P
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

FierceKitty

Quote from: OldenBUA on 03 December 2013, 07:11:26 AM
26th december, 14:00 GMT. Well, it's my birthday, so why not?
Close one. Have you tried any minor miracles? You could start by turning wine into less wine, or walking on water up to a depth of 1mm, or or rising from the bed, and work up to things like getting Mexicans into production.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Chad

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Genom

Let's have a crack at this, it'll pass the time while I wait for some Mongols and hopefully I'll be painting them by then.

4th Jan at 14:00

republic of tolworth

League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

barbarian

Nice way of increasing the number of Batreps, articles...
I have finally my LOTR stuff painted.
I should post them in december.
2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

OldenBUA

Quote from: FierceKitty on 03 December 2013, 11:09:25 AM
Close one. Have you tried any minor miracles? You could start by turning wine into less wine, or walking on water up to a depth of 1mm, or or rising from the bed, and work up to things like getting Mexicans into production.

I have a faultless method of turning wine into something else entirely. But I suspect it might not be regarded as miraculous at all.  :-\

Getting Mexicans into production would be just short of a miracle I would say! But you can always hope, or pray, or pester Leon endlessly.
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

irregularwars

22nd December, 15.00 (my wee lads birhday, good a time as any)
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

jdeleonardis

THIS THREAD IS MAKING THE NUMBER BIGGER!!!!!

Ill take a stab - Jan 5th - 10AM

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Russell Phillips

I was a bit concerned that I wouldn't have the 25 posts required, since I don't post here much, but apparently I have, so here's my guess:

1 January 16:00
Russell Phillips
Books and articles about military technology and history
www.rpbook.co.uk

Leon

03 December 2013, 05:49:23 PM #44 Last Edit: 03 December 2013, 05:53:43 PM by Leon
Thanks for all the entries so far!

Quote from: mad lemmey on 03 December 2013, 08:20:42 AM
My eldest daughters birth time
3:33pm 26th December please.

Do you want 15:00 or 16:00?

Quote from: sunjester on 03 December 2013, 08:48:47 AM
10th Jan 2014, 10:30 am

Would you prefer 10:00 or 11:00?

Quote from: petercooman on 03 December 2013, 07:27:20 AM
So no one smiley posts in someones painting tjread to show your appreciation?  I have been doing that when short on time.

That's still OK, but no one word replies spread over 10 posts, etc...

Quote from: Kiwidave on 03 December 2013, 07:21:36 AM
Are we allowed more than one guess? I'm guessing no....

Quote from: OldenBUA on 03 December 2013, 08:22:29 AM
Well, if we take it that the 100K post will be somewhere in December or January, that's about 60 days. With 24 slots per day, there's enough to go round for all forum members (assuming they are still active/read this thread/have at least 25 posts). But if we all start putting in several guesses, that may not be so. So on that count alone, multiple guesses seem to be out.

No, just one guess per member.  We've got around 300 members with more than 25 posts, and this should hopefully boost the post numbers on some of the less active members, so that'll leave enough slots to go around.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!