Smoggycon 2013 Pictures!

Started by Leon, 02 December 2013, 04:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

petercooman

Quote from: Leon on 02 December 2013, 11:34:32 PM
If you look closely, it's covered in Minibits dice frames!  We've done a load of custom shaped ones as well, for holding the coloured cubes and dice on the back of each base.

I noticed that, but they are not the smallest size no? IF you compare the model size to the dice i think the dice are about 7mm correct? And the cubes even bigger  ;)

Still a nice impressive game though!

Leon

They're a mix of sizes, 7mm ones for the dice, bigger ones for the cubes, and large rectangle ones for the unit information I thinkl.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

petercooman

And another question, what size was the rorkes drift game? Is that 10mm or 15?

Leon

Quote from: petercooman on 03 December 2013, 07:51:30 PM
And another question, what size was the rorkes drift game? Is that 10mm or 15?

10mm, Pendraken figures and scratch built buildings.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Count Belisarius

Just realised I haven't posted on this one!

Those are some excellent pics! Well done to the photographer getting those in the less than accommodating lighting! :)

Looking forward to next year...

Leon

Quote from: Count Belisarius on 07 December 2013, 10:33:29 PM
Just realised I haven't posted on this one!

Those are some excellent pics! Well done to the photographer getting those in the less than accommodating lighting! :)

Looking forward to next year...

:-bd

skywalker

I have just had another look at the pictures and it wasn't until I enlarged on of the Ironbeards pictures that I realised just what a effect the hall lighting had on them, the flesh looks too yellow. :(
But that aside the photographer done a great job, well done  =D>

Hertsblue

Quote from: skywalker on 13 December 2013, 12:33:28 PM
I have just had another look at the pictures and it wasn't until I enlarged on of the Ironbeards pictures that I realised just what a effect the hall lighting had on them, the flesh looks too yellow. :(

And the streaks of red are obviously rust....  :D
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

skywalker

Of course, things like me get rusty due to age ;D

Hertsblue

I just seize up from time to time.  ;D

www.rulesdepot.net

Techno

If only it was just time to time. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Cheers - Phil.

Hertsblue

WD40's the answer, Phil. Just don't drink the stuff.  :D

www.rulesdepot.net

Techno

I find 3-in-One doesn't make quite such a mess on my t-shirts.  :D ;)
Cheers - Phil.

nikharwood

Cracking pics - looks like a great show...with all the madness & chaos that passes for life in the Harwood family, I didn't end up coming close to getting to this...but there's always next year, eh?  :D