10 complaints in 6 months!

Started by Leon, 26 November 2013, 04:32:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Sandinista

Could be viewed as bullying if true  ;)

Luddite

Haven't seen this in a while but it gets better every time!

I'd love to be 'too busy researching wasps'.

;D ;D
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Fenton

I doubt if this is true

But if it is real ,this 'David Thorne' would have been found in the skip outside the back of some of the places I have worked if he carried on like that
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

petercooman

This reminds me of the guy who always stole our sandwiches.

We saved a portion of "filet americain" until it was about 3 weeks old, made a sandwich with it and put that one up front. The loo was quite occupied that day  :D

Leon

Is it unprofessional to have a nap at work?!  Dave does it all the time at the shows...  :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

sebigboss79

Quote from: Leon on 26 November 2013, 06:31:47 PM
Is it unprofessional to have a nap at work?!  Dave does it all the time at the shows...  :D

Dave does not nap! He waits  ???

Orcs

Quote from: Leon on 26 November 2013, 06:31:47 PM

That must be when he is not away chatting to other traders or getting a coffee - sorry Networking   :D

Perhaps you should file a  complaint to His boss (Lynne)  :d
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Last Hussar

Quote from: sebigboss79 on 26 November 2013, 09:21:51 PM
Dave does not nap! He waits  ???

Be thankful that he has his eyes closed.  Dave can see you, you may be about to be subject to a roundhouse kick...
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry