SMOGGYCON 2013 Report

Started by Count Belisarius, 23 November 2013, 09:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count Belisarius

Had an excellent day today. Thanks to Leon and crew for organising. Here are a few teaser pics but there is a fuller report and gallery on my blog.

http://blog.belisarius.org.uk/2013/11/smoggycon-2013.html

Thanks again

Andy

petercooman

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Albie Bach

Sadly no longer with us - RIP (2018)

Leon

Thanks for the report Andy, and thanks for coming along.  I'll be doing a bit of a report on how it went later today, but just to address the catering, I was really disappointed with that, as I'd prewarned the centre about the level of demand, and they were confident that they had enough people in there to cope with it.  So, it was frustrating to have that negative aspect there and not being able to do anything to fix it.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

Thanks for the report Andy and I really liked the Toytown table 8).

Techno

Great report and photo's.
Cheers - Phil.

Count Belisarius

Quote from: Steve J on 24 November 2013, 08:14:17 AM
Thanks for the report Andy and I really liked the Toytown table 8).

That was an excellent little display. Setting the game up on carpet between two pieces of skirting board was inspired!

Leman

The Toy Town war looked great, particularly as it featured steam punk machines.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

skywalker

Good report  :D
I am looking forward to seeing the pictures the nice young lady in the Pendraken shirt was taking.