AWI Requests

Started by Brett1815, 12 March 2010, 07:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brett1815

Hello

Any chance of some mounted Generals for the AWI range please? I'm having to make do with Old Glory ones, which is a shame!

Thanks

Brett

Bernie

Hi Brett

Until they appear many of the 7YW generals and field officers will just about do for AWI types.

Bernie

Brett1815

Hi Bernie

Yes that's true, but it would be nice to have the real thing, as the AWI range is great and it would just add a finishing touch.

Cheers

Brett

Leon

They will get done, but the designer is a very busy guy, so couldn't give you any timescale.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Bernie

The AWI Range has been missing following command packs for some time:

American line in caps
British in roundabout hats/scruffy campaign dress

Also could do with even 1 pack of American cavalry and of course British cavalry in Tarletons

17-21l

American Cavalry????? :D :D God bless the 16th and 17th Lancers (Light Dragoons) Todays Queens Royal Lancers
God Save the Queen
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Minenfeld

I wouldn't worry about command for the cap wearing continentals, I would have thought that their officiers would have worn cocked hats, along with the drummers an fifiers

Jagger

What I would really like to see are mounted commanders that can serve as brigade, division and army commanders.  They are needed for Brits, Americans, Hessians and French.

Leon

I've added all these to the list.  The AWI range will have more stuff in the future.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

goat major

oh yes all of the above please !!!!!!!  ;D
My blog: https://goatmajor.org.uk/
My twitting: http://twitter.com/goatmajor

2014 Painting Competition - Winner!

clibinarium

All of these will be done, but I won't give a timescale because I don't want to disappoint anyone if its not adhered to.

Not sure about American command in caps, as offciers in cocked hats will do, but I'll certainly consider them.

clibinarium

DEad right Leon, I am a very busy guy  ;)

there does seem to be a bit of a clamour for officers so they've moved up the priority list. No timesacle though.

Cornwallis

21 March 2010, 11:17:12 AM #12 Last Edit: 21 March 2010, 11:18:51 AM by Cornwallis
I know some may have been mentioned, but just to show my interest, I'm missing:

1. Mounted command for Brits, Continentals and Germans
2. British roundabout command
3. British Legion cavalry
4. American cavalry
5. It would be great to see some battlefield accessories by pendraken, such as simple stone walls, accessories for the guns (such as boxes, buckets, tools), wooden barrels, broken down stuff such as a carriage. simple stuff to use and vignettes on the side that makes the battlefield come alive so much more! :)

Thank you Clibinarium for a so far awesome range of AWI. I'm steadily reinforcing my British army and I am hoping to soon move over to some continentals, too!

Nicofig

And more french also troops and generals ( Lafayette ...) ;)

Leon

I've added these as well.

We've got some hedges which are waiting to be moulded, not sure about walls, we might have some lying about somewhere.  As for random battlefield stuff, there is a code in the ECW range, EC26: Artillery equipment, which might have some bits you could use?