July Releases

Started by Leon, 01 July 2010, 01:37:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronan

Quote from: Leon on 01 July 2010, 01:53:30 AM
The T-26 has been requested by so many people

So it's Christmas again ?!
:D

I've ordered them this morning.. but don't tell it to my opponents !

Leon

Quote from: ronan on 04 July 2010, 07:35:08 PM
I've ordered them this morning.. but don't tell it to my opponents !

They've been a very popular addition, a lot of shiny new armour rolling its way to people!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

jmhautefort

Hello Gentlemen, it is very nice to see more and more photos, but could you possibly give them a light black wash before photographing them, so that they rendre much better ? Think of what the japanese may look like, full of movement as they are already ...
Jean-Michel

Leon

Quote from: jmhautefort on 05 July 2010, 12:44:45 PM
Hello Gentlemen, it is very nice to see more and more photos, but could you possibly give them a light black wash before photographing them, so that they rendre much better ? Think of what the japanese may look like, full of movement as they are already ...
Jean-Michel

The photo's in this thread are ones I've taken quickly with my digital camera, just so that people can see the poses and know what they are getting.  The photo's we are taking for the website will have a black wash on them to show the figures better, like the ones here:  http://www.pendraken.co.uk/World-War-II-c19/Japanese-sc200/
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Last Hussar

How tall are thos hedges?
I have neither the time or the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Doug

What about bailed out German, British, American, and Russian tank crews? which we have been asking for for so long! For those who will play with Jap armies its a great range, but it contains many types of figure I have been asking for the European/Russian range, when are we going to see those? I must admit I am anoyed. >:(

Leon

Quote from: Last Hussar on 06 July 2010, 01:27:42 AM
How tall are thos hedges?

About 7-8mm, so chest height on the figures.  You could probably have them firing over the hedges once they were based.

Quote from: Doug on 06 July 2010, 08:50:20 AM
What about bailed out German, British, American, and Russian tank crews? which we have been asking for for so long! For those who will play with Jap armies its a great range, but it contains many types of figure I have been asking for the European/Russian range, when are we going to see those? I must admit I am anoyed. >:(

The bailed out crews weren't something we specifically asked for, the designer thought they'd be useful, so he did them.  We couldn't really say, 'Well these are missing from the other ranges, so don't do them'!  I know they've been requested (I've got 2 votes for them), and another designer might have them on his schedule, I'll have to check.

Doug

The bailed out tanks crews is something I and others I know in Brisbane (for use with the Rapid Fire rules) have been asking for several years now, admitidly we did ask for a generic set of bailed out tank crews, but individual crews would be nice!

Leon

Quote from: Doug on 07 July 2010, 09:13:18 AM
The bailed out tanks crews is something I and others I know in Brisbane (for use with the Rapid Fire rules) have been asking for several years now, admitidly we did ask for a generic set of bailed out tank crews, but individual crews would be nice!

No bother, I'll pop an email over to one of the designers and ask him to add them to his list.  He's got a few odds and ends to do, all stuff that's been requested on here.

17-21l

Tres FAB - lovin the different poses.  I understand that sculpting must be like painting (for me) if I am doing 20mm British WW2 - thats what I want to do - everything else gets pushed aside ( lots of unpainted lead in the loft tells us that) so as a sculptor I would want to do the same, and thats why these lil yellow fellows are getting done so schnell, and why not sir?! get out a full and complete range why he's up for it!
Huzza!!!!

;) :)
God Save the Queen
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

slinky

Love the roads, how about some kind of starter pack for them?

Leon

Quote from: slinky on 25 July 2010, 06:50:18 PM
Love the roads, how about some kind of starter pack for them?

Yeah, we will do.  We're getting on top of the Dungeon Packs first, then we'll look at the roads.

slinky

Cool! Looking forward to that, cheers Leon  :D

Sandinista

Quote from: Leon on 07 July 2010, 05:08:44 PM
No bother, I'll pop an email over to one of the designers and ask him to add them to his list.  He's got a few odds and ends to do, all stuff that's been requested on here.

While you are doing that add 16th century middle east to his list  ;)

republic of tolworth

Don't you mean, Aztecs? :P
League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.