Menu for anyone wanting grub!

Started by Leon, 07 November 2013, 05:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

We've just had the menu sent through for the Southlands Centre's new cafe facility, so here it is.  Pretty reasonable pricing as well, I can see a few full breakfasts being partaken of...

http://www.pendraken.co.uk/FileBin/SnacknGoMenu.pdf
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Fenton

07 November 2013, 05:46:57 PM #1 Last Edit: 07 November 2013, 05:49:09 PM by Fenton
Sausage in a bun!

I would only buy one if the  person serving it had them on a wooden tray hanging round his neck on a string
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

;D

Salad boxes? At a wargames show! That's brave!  :D
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Ithoriel

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Fenton

Never got the thing about having baked beans with breakfast

Proper breakfast :)

If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Fenton

Quote from: Ithoriel on 07 November 2013, 05:49:13 PM
How about "Rat on a Stick" Fenton?

Too tall to be dwarf...though there is always Captain Carrot to prove me wrong

goat major

My blog: https://goatmajor.org.uk/
My twitting: http://twitter.com/goatmajor

2014 Painting Competition - Winner!

Ithoriel

Breakfast is brown, hot, sweet and liquid.

Unless you're Techno, in which case it's cold.

Potato scones, toast, baked beans, veg sausage, mushrooms, hash browns, tomato, scrambled egg, pancake and maple syrup is brunch :)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Fenton

get2grips

Quote from: Ithoriel on 07 November 2013, 06:44:39 PM
Breakfast is brown, hot, sweet and liquid.

Unless you're Techno, in which case it's cold.

Potato scones, toast, baked beans, veg sausage, mushrooms, hash browns, tomato, scrambled egg, pancake and maple syrup is brunch :)

Not tomato :'(  Ruins a bloody good breakfast >:(

Orcs

Quote from: mad lemmey on 07 November 2013, 05:47:46 PM
;D

Salad boxes? At a wargames show! That's brave!  :D

No Its just stupid. 
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Matt J

QuoteToo tall to be dwarf...though there is always Captain Carrot to prove me wrong

thanks, that's my evening ruined, up the loft trying to find Guards, Guards!
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

get2grips

Quote from: Matt of Munslow on 07 November 2013, 08:14:58 PM
thanks, that's my evening ruined, up the loft trying to find Guards, Guards!

Great read...Nightwatch is better though :-bd