Clone census 2013

Started by get2grips, 28 October 2013, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

Quote from: Fenton on 30 October 2013, 12:05:45 PM
I always imagined Leon and Phil's working relationship to be more.....

So....Which one am I then ? :-\
Cheers - Phil.

get2grips

30 October 2013, 03:46:16 PM #31 Last Edit: 30 October 2013, 04:04:12 PM by get2grips
To quote Wikipedia:

"two alien teenage students Waldo "D.R." (for "Diminished Responsibility") Dobbs, a scheming criminal mastermind (who with his pointed ears, green flesh, and furrowed chin, resembled a Skrull from the Marvel Comics universe), and Ernest Errol Quinch, his muscular purple skinned companion in crime, have influenced Earth's history in various anarchic ways."

Now I've met a Leon clone and, there is no way you could call him "muscular" so...he has to be D.R. ...scheming for total Pendraken domination...and he's green :D

Making you...Quinch ;D

Fenton

My favourite quote is

Y`know a kiss on the hand may be quite continental, man ... but tactical thermonuclear weaponry is a guy`s best friend!
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

get2grips

Quote from: Fenton on 30 October 2013, 04:08:55 PM
My favourite quote is

Y`know a kiss on the hand may be quite continental, man ... but tactical thermonuclear weaponry is a guy`s best friend!

Absolutely awesome characters 8)

Fenton

Quote from: get2grips on 30 October 2013, 04:13:22 PM
Absolutely awesome characters 8)

I am going to dig out the graphic novel now..I think its in the attic

Not sure if these were my fave 2000AD characters, Torquemada from Nemesis the Warlock  would be close
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Techno

ME !! .....Muscular !!  =O =O =O

Come on chaps....You're talking about someone who could be a body double for Judge Death.  :-*
I can go out in a storm and not get wet by dodging in between the raindrops.

Cheers - Phil

get2grips

30 October 2013, 07:14:49 PM #36 Last Edit: 30 October 2013, 07:24:58 PM by get2grips
Quote from: Techno on 30 October 2013, 06:00:58 PM
ME !! .....Muscular !!  =O =O =O

Come on chaps....You're talking about someone who could be a body double for Judge Death.  :-*
I can go out in a storm and not get wet by dodging in between the raindrops.

Cheers - Phil

At the risk of being banned...have you met  Leon...feel a new thread coming on... :-\

Leon, I'm really really sorry, please don't ban me from the shiny shiny goodness, please, sir, thank you.   B)

Actually...I missed something huge here...

The ONLY aspect you challenged was "muscular"; "purple skinned companion in crime" you accept???  ;D ;D ;D

Duke Speedy of Leighton

So, let's think...
There must be a Leon clone we have not considered.
A dark, insidious clone, twisted with fear and hate, lurking behind the caged door in the workshop, kept in perpetual gloom and fed cannibalistic remains of clones who miscast zulus or mispack League of Ratsberg as League of Augsburg.
His only source of light is the flickering green screen of his 486 computer as he reads every forum topic, and then hacks the thread to purposefully take it off topic...

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

get2grips

Techno

Quote from: get2grips on 30 October 2013, 07:14:49 PM
At the risk of being banned...have you met  Leon...feel a new thread coming on... :-\
Leon, I'm really really sorry, please don't ban me from the shiny shiny goodness, please, sir, thank you.  B)

Actually...I missed something huge here...
The ONLY aspect you challenged was "muscular"; "purple skinned companion in crime" you accept???  ;D ;D ;D

No..never met Leon....He's just a disembodied voice at the end of the phone line.....
Me ?....Purple skinned ?....When the temperature starts dropping to below 20 degrees....Yeah... Definitely.
Companion in crime with Leon ?....He's the mastermind....I'm just one of the easily led, naughty little sidekicks who does what he's told.....So...."Guilty, M'lud" ;) ;D
Cheers - Phil

get2grips

Quote from: Techno on 30 October 2013, 08:42:42 PM
He's just a disembodied voice at the end of the phone line.....

24 :D :D :D

Fenton

Quote from: Techno on 30 October 2013, 08:42:42 PM
No..never met Leon....He's just a disembodied voice at the end of the phone line.....
Me ?....Purple skinned ?....When the temperature starts dropping to below 20 degrees....Yeah... Definitely.
Companion in crime with Leon ?....He's the mastermind....I'm just one of the easily led, naughty little sidekicks who does what he's told.....So...."Guilty, M'lud" ;) ;D
Cheers - Phil

why does  "I was only following orders" spring to mind

get2grips

Quote from: Fenton on 30 October 2013, 08:57:27 PM
why does  "I was only following orders" spring to mind

Harsh...very, very harsh...and funny ;D ;D ;D

Hertsblue

Why do I get the impression that the hobnails of imagination are beginning to slide on the shiny surface of reality?  ;)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Techno

Sliding Ray ?
Isn't truth stranger than friction (sic)  :D :D :D
Cheers - Phil