Books for Sale

Started by Chad, 28 October 2013, 06:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chad

Chad

Chad

Leon

I've knocked those three of the lists.  If you're happy for me to do so, I'll leave the main list in the original post, and delete the one further down the first page?  Makes it easier for people to read/follow?

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Fenton

Quote from: Chad on 29 October 2013, 01:26:57 PM
Fenton

Sorry you feel that way.

The list will be up shortly.

Chad

I just cant sell or give away books ..I can recommend the Tunnelers War..if it is the one by  Johan Vandewalle
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Chad

old smokie

@ Chad

can you let me know by PM/email what name to put on the cheque

old smokie

GW844

Chad

sent you a PM ref Imperial Bayonets-Tactics of the Napoleonic Battery, Battalion & Brigade (Nafziger)   £12 (incl.2nd class postage)

Gary

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

get2grips

Guys.  Anyone got anything in their pewter pile that they don't REALLY need???

What I'm thinking is this...

Chad is trying to send his Granddaughter to Japan; not cheap!  I would willingly donate some stuff I don't really NEED to the cause.  So here goes:

Anyone after warmaster high elves???

1 Dragon rider
2 Spear units
2 Archer units

Make me an offer+ postage...and I'll send a cheque to Chad ;)

Hertsblue

I'll take A Day of Battle (Mars-la-Tour) and the Gravelotte - St Privat Osprey, if I may, Chad. PM me and we'll arrange payment.
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

old smokie

I'll take the Lace Wars book if its still avaiable

Hertsblue

I recommend the Lace Wars as a good all-round guide to uniforms and colours. Based heavily on Knotel, of course.
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Chad

Lace Wars is a set of rules not the Funcken
books. Is that what you want?