Pendraken Dungeon Pack - Coming Soon!

Started by Leon, 27 June 2010, 09:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

27 June 2010, 09:39:41 PM Last Edit: 12 July 2010, 02:08:21 AM by Leon
Just thought I'd give people a little teaser of what's going to be in the new Dungeon Packs!  We're just putting a few finishing touches to it, like remoulding a couple of the dungeon pieces, and getting some nice boxes to put them in.  It should all be ready for ordering in early July!

Rooms/Corridors
4 x Small room (3x4)
3 x Medium room (3x6)
1 x Medium extension (1x6)
1 x Medium doorway
2 x Large room (3x8)
4 x Large corridors (2x4)
2 x Small corridors (2x2)
2 x Corners
1 x T-junction
1 x Crossroads
2 x Dead ends
= 5 rooms, various corridors and bits.

Furniture
1 x Floor grill
1 x Well
1 x Camp fire
2 x Rock Slide
2 x Treasure piles
1 x Crate of apples
1 x Bed
3 x Chairs
1 x Empty table
4 x Assorted doors
= 17 pieces of furniture

Monsters
1 x Giant with club
1 x Troll
4 x Skeletons with spears
4 x Skeletons with bows
4 x Zombies mixed
1 x DN2 - Deadly pudding
1 x DN50 - Vicious Grub
2 x DN47 - slime
8 x Orcs with swords
4 x Goblins with bows
= 30 assorted monsters

Heroes
1 x Barbarian Hero
1 x Elf Hero with bow
1 x Wizard
1 x Healer
1 x Rogue
= 5 assorted heroes

Rules
1 x Dungeon World rules
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

27 June 2010, 10:11:07 PM #1 Last Edit: 16 July 2010, 01:48:13 AM by Leon
And a quick shot of the layout, just so you can see what you're getting and how it goes together!

(Pic slightly Photoshopped from Germy's site!)

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

sixsideddice

Oustanding Leon,

I might just pick up one of these sets to keep as a Christmas pressie for my eldest daughter.. she`d love it :-)

The set looks like it will be busting at the seams with goodies  :)

Steve

Leon

Quote from: sixsideddice on 27 June 2010, 11:19:56 PM
Oustanding Leon,

I might just pick up one of these sets to keep as a Christmas pressie for my eldest daughter.. she`d love it :-)

The set looks like it will be busting at the seams with goodies  :)

I think people are going to like these Packs.  All you need to do is paint them up, and off you go!

Thanks for the help with this Steve, your input has been invaluable!

sixsideddice

Been an absolute pleasure Leon...  anytime :-)

Steve

count_zero99uk

I want, even if i just bought the dungeon starter pack.

I want more dungeons.

Fantastic
Brian

nikharwood

Looks great (that'll be me wanting one then...)

Just a quick Q though:

Quote4 x Small room (3x4)
3 x Medium room (3x6)
2 x Large room (3x8)...

My maths might be off - but isn't that 9 rooms? Or have I missed something....(the pic does show 5 rooms)

Still looks bloody great though  8)

count_zero99uk

4 x Small room (3x4)
3 x Medium room (3x6)
2 x Large room (3x8)...

i asume its 2 small rooms made of 4 bits, 2 med rooms - 2 closed making 1 room and the one closed and the one open making another.  then 1 large room made of 2 bits.

If that makes sence

Leon

Correct, the rooms come in two halves, so that list is all the individual pieces, which then combine to make 5 full rooms.  One of the rooms has an open doorway, which accounts for the odd number!

Nosher

What sort of cost would we be looking at?

I've got money burning a hole in my pocket and lost of projects wanting my moneys attention but not enough money to fund them all ;D ??? :'(
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

CK

29 June 2010, 07:14:59 PM #10 Last Edit: 29 June 2010, 07:20:34 PM by CK
Very nice idea!
Make my package rdy next week^^

Leon

Quote from: Nosher on 29 June 2010, 09:06:17 AM
What sort of cost would we be looking at?

Make me an offer!   ;D

The price will be revealed when it's released.

nikharwood

Quote from: Leon on 29 June 2010, 01:38:56 AM
Correct, the rooms come in two halves, so that list is all the individual pieces, which then combine to make 5 full rooms.  One of the rooms has an open doorway, which accounts for the odd number!

Ah gotcha - thanks both!

Top-notch, though, top-notch - been thinking about this one all day  8)

count_zero99uk

Ill be wanting one as soon as its ready as well. Ive only just got the Basic Dungeon set undercoated so i might as well get it all painted at the same time.

Also is it the 2nd Edition rules?

Leon

Quote from: count_zero99uk on 29 June 2010, 09:41:18 PM
Also is it the 2nd Edition rules?

Yep!  I've just about finished formatting them down to an A5 booklet.