Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
29 October 2020, 02:13:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We are now stocking the excellent 1:285th Raiden aircraft ranges!
309042 Posts in 17972 Topics by 2268 Members
Latest Member: tony6655
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Pendraken Releases, Requests and Photos!
| |-+  Requests
| | |-+  Fantasy/Sci-Fi Requests
| | | |-+  Longer Dungeon Corridor section AND Corridor Booster Pack
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Longer Dungeon Corridor section AND Corridor Booster Pack  (Read 1860 times)
O Dinas Powys
Brigadier

Blowing up a storm!

« on: 22 October 2013, 09:49:29 AM »

With the news that the resin tubes have been unclogged - http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8665.msg94825/topicseen.html#new - here are a couple of suggestions.

With the mention of new masters being made, I was wondering if it would be possible to get a longer, 8-square length corridor added to the range?

AND

Looking through a couple of classic D&D adventures over the summer I realised that those old modules sure do have a lot of corridors! Even with the Dungeon, Booster and a load of extra bits I'm nowhere close to even a small section of B1! So, I propose a Corridor Booster Box equivalent to the current Booster Box.

Cheers!

Meirion

(I know, even though it's fantasy  Shocked  Wink  )
Maenoferren
Brigadier

« Reply #1 on: 22 October 2013, 01:59:50 PM »

Jusr a thought..... Kiss what about just floors to go between the walls. On ignore me... the Walls have smooth backs Embarrassed

Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #2 on: 23 December 2013, 09:54:47 PM »

Once we get going with the new casters, I would like to start adding more items to the resin ranges, the Dungeons included.  It's not too hard to knock up more types, all you need is loads of castings of the four 'master' pieces, and you can make all sorts.  It might be a case of outsourcing that job to someone though, and they can then just send us the assembled masters ready for moulding.

Cool

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 3500 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
O Dinas Powys
Brigadier

Blowing up a storm!

« Reply #3 on: 23 December 2013, 10:05:06 PM »

Once we get going with the new casters, I would like to start adding more items to the resin ranges, the Dungeons included.  It's not too hard to knock up more types, all you need is loads of castings of the four 'master' pieces, and you can make all sorts.  It might be a case of outsourcing that job to someone though, and they can then just send us the assembled masters ready for moulding.

Cool

Ooo, ooo, sir, sir! Me, sir! ME!!!  Wink

I'm sure to have plenty of free time at some point in the near future despite a new job and the twins and the daughters and and stuff…  Roll eyes

What?!

Cheers!

Meirion

(I know, even though it's fantasy  Shocked  Wink  )
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: