Show: Skelp, Forfar

Started by Leon, 06 August 2013, 03:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Leon

06 August 2013, 03:04:54 AM Last Edit: 02 September 2013, 11:51:26 PM by Leon
A cracking and friendly little show, this one takes place in the Reid Hall in Forfar on Saturday 19th October.  We'll be travelling up the night before, so please make sure to get any pre-orders in to us before Sat 12th Oct if possible.  More details can be found on the Angus Wargames Club website: http://anguswargamesclub.wix.com/anguswargamesclub#!page4/cfvg

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

Hoping to see some of you up at this one!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

GordonY

Well I wont be going, I dont do any of the shows now, shame really.

laffenator

My big decision this week is to decide exactly which Pendraken goodies to limit myself to, although who am I kidding, 'limit' doesn't really come into my thinking when attending a show. I'm like a kid at a sweetie shop!

Looking forward to the show and I'll see you there!

WeeWars

Quote from: GordonY on 15 October 2013, 07:49:18 AM

Do you want to share, Gordon?
← click my website button to go to Michael's 10mm 1809 BLOG and WW1 Blog

www.supremelittleness.co.uk

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: GordonY on 15 October 2013, 07:49:18 AM

That is a shame, I was going to ask how your panda was getting on...  ;)  Will Dave be there?

Quote from: laffenator on 15 October 2013, 10:23:46 AM
Looking forward to the show and I'll see you there!

8)

GordonY

Yeah Dave will be last time I saw hime he was making up his pre-order, my Panda alas passed on at the ripe old age of lvl 77, to make way/rooom for a Night Elf hunter now lvl 90, then I stopped playing WoW to play Rift instead. Much cheaper, its totally free, and free is always good. Thanks for the offer WeeWars, but I really cant make it.

Danyo

Wish I could...got what is probably our biggest rugby game of the season this weekend so can't manage to come down.

Mexican Dave

Will Dave be there?

Of course.

All going to plan I should be there before 7.30.

As for a list I am just not sure. I have spent many hours searching the internet, trawling through my many books, looking through endless hours of war DVDs, checking my paint stock levels and reading through a multitude of different rules sets but alas no definitive list.

Honestly though its been the Cold War Commander Rules army list with the word CENTURION in it.

Quality research I call it. ;D ;D
2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

GordonY