Redcar Ironbeards

Started by skywalker, 17 October 2013, 12:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikharwood

Looks pretty good to me, Ian - only feedback I've got beyond Leon's is that the title / banner / top space on each page means that I'm having to scroll down to get to the good stuff: it's a minor point, but it could get irritating for people who can't be bothered...if you could shrink the spacing so that content appears more daily, I think that would be an improvement.

Hope this helps  :)

Hertsblue

Quote from: skywalker on 20 February 2014, 10:06:09 PM

Thanks and may the force be with you =)

Is that the local constabulary? Has he been up on the church roof nicking the lead again?
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

skywalker

Thanks for the comments Nick I will have a play around and see if I can give it more of the WOW factor and no that does not mean I will be doing the Full Monty....... ;D I want to entice members not scar them for life  ;D :D

skywalker

Redcar Ironbeards are taking part in the Wartorn Show at The Spa Complex this weekend.
If anyone is going please stop by our table and say hello  :)
Dare I say it we are playing Bolt Action  :o

skywalker

Redcar Ironbeards are proud to announce our continuing support for the gaming community by taking part in the first ever "Stand To" show which is taking place at the NRM Shildon on Sunday 19th October.
Currently there are 7 games and about 20 traders in attendance.

Please come along and support this show, if you do stop by our table and have a chat  :)