Show: Warfare, Reading

Started by Leon, 12 October 2013, 01:59:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Leon

12 October 2013, 01:59:27 AM Last Edit: 15 October 2013, 05:08:46 AM by Leon
This 2-day event in Reading is held at the Rivermead Leisure Centre, on Sat 16th & Sun 17th November.  It's our last jaunt 'darn sarf' for this year, and we'll need any pre-orders in to us before Sat 9th please!

For more info, check the WAR website here: http://www.wargamesassociationreading.co.uk/

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

kustenjaeger

Greetings

Already building my list  :)

Regards

Edward

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

capthugeca

Life is too important to be taken seriously.

Leon

Pre-orders in before Sunday night please!

8)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Okay, will get something sorted today.  :D
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

kustenjaeger

Greetings

Will get the list in by Sunday.  I seem to recall you had WW2 Soviet 76mm infantry guns at Colours (I just didn't need 6!) but these are not in the catalogue?

I presume the new trucks will have to wait for a pre-Christmas order?

Regards

Edward

TinyTerrain

Any Mongols ready for warfare?

Cheers

Craig
Tiny Terrain Models
http://www.wargames.blog.co.uk
All Periods, All scales

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: kustenjaeger on 08 November 2013, 08:49:55 AM
Will get the list in by Sunday.  I seem to recall you had WW2 Soviet 76mm infantry guns at Colours (I just didn't need 6!) but these are not in the catalogue?

I presume the new trucks will have to wait for a pre-Christmas order?

The Soviet gun just hasn't made it into the catalogue as yet, but we'll get it into the November releases.  Similarly on the trucks, they'll all be ready to go and on the website in the next week.

If anyone wants any for Warfare, drop us an email with a list, and we'll get them cast up for you.

Quote from: TinyTerrain on 08 November 2013, 04:13:45 PM
Any Mongols ready for warfare?

No Mongols for Warfare just yet, they've all been master moulded, so it's now a case of casting loads off for the production moulds.  We probably won't get chance to do more than 4-5 production moulds before we head down to the show next Friday, so it'd be better to leave it until afterwards.

I'll be contacting everyone over the weekend though to get their finalised orders ready.

8)

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: Leon on 08 November 2013, 03:58:15 AM
Pre-orders in before Sunday night please!

8)

#:-S Phew, an extra 24 hours to procrastinate about my order!  :-[

;)

Cheers!

Meirion
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Shedman

I am undecided as whether to pre-order some mdf bases or wait until the show so I can have a frisson of will they / won't they have them in stock

:-\

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: Shedman on 09 November 2013, 02:19:00 PM
I am undecided as whether to pre-order some mdf bases or wait until the show so I can have a frisson of will they / won't they have them in stock

:-\

=D>  ;D

Live the dream man, live the dream  ;)

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: O Dinas Powys on 08 November 2013, 07:06:34 PM
#:-S Phew, an extra 24 hours to procrastinate about my order!  :-[

;)

Cheers!

Meirion

Compact and bijou order placed  :D

Just hope I haven't forgotten the centrepiece of my army this time like I managed for Colours  :-[

Leon, please add an EC29 Tumbrel Cart (or three) if I've missed it off...  ;)

Cheers!

Meirion

Leon

Thanks for the order, complete with EC29, so no worries there.

8)

kustenjaeger

Greetings

EC29 seems quite popular as I ordered one too for Warfare ...

Regards

Edward