(Brian Blessed voice) Harwood's alive!

Started by nikharwood, 10 October 2013, 05:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fsn

So, you're in agreement that agreeing with other is worrying?

Yet more agreement.

Is that worrying?
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

FierceKitty

Nah, I worry about agreeing with myself. I'm sure your views are a model of sanity and moderation, and I'm proud to agree with them.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Techno

I argue with myself all the time....Trying to see both sides of almost anything.

Cheers - Phil.

nikharwood

Thanks all - it's appreciated; never thought I'd get here, but here I am.

So we'll crack on, eh?  8)

Time for me to pay attention to some live threads then...

Orcs

Sorry to hear that Nik.

I am glad its amiable , that's better all round

Having been through a very antagonistic divorce (My ex not me.  Her solicitor told mine "I have never had such an unreasonable and unrealistic client"). I hope that it remains so.

All the best

Orcs
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Orcs

As you have internet access, does this mean that the Totty Thread is going to get the attention from you that it deserves??

Every cloud....... :d
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

nikharwood

Quote from: Just a few Orcs on 02 June 2016, 03:54:46 PM
As you have internet access, does this mean that the Totty Thread is going to get the attention from you that it deserves??

Every cloud....... :d

Yep, pretty much  :)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

nikharwood

What ho, forumites :)

So, suddenly it's February 2017 and I've been notable by my absence (again). Sorry 'bout that - hope you've all been (mis)behaving appropriately ;)

Anyway - I'm still knocking around - just *stupidly* busy with work and a hectic personal life which is awesome - but means that I'm dividing my time between West Somerset (when I have my kids 50% of the time) and Dorset (when I don't). Still getting the occasional game in with the Minehead crew and have been sporadically painting - just about to make a start on my Warband Undead (Tomb Kings) along with a load of 28mm stuff that's been taunting me for too long...

I'll *try* to catch up with everything that you've all been up to in the past few months in the next few days... 8)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

What ho Nick!
If your faceache posts are anything to go by, you're doing REALLY well!  :P  :x <:-P
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

nikharwood

Quote from: mad lemmey on 02 February 2017, 10:57:02 AM
What ho Nick!
If your faceache posts are anything to go by, you're doing REALLY well!  :P  :x <:-P

Who? Me?

;)

nikharwood

Aloha all - just to say that I'm *hoping* to find a bit more time to reconnect with all you lovely people ;)

And I'm tempted to (shock, horror) to pay *stupid* Photobucket for the upgrade that they want so that all my ancient pics show up again... will think more on that.

In gaming-related news, just ordered some WW1 early war stuff just because (and I need to re-learn painting 10mm) and working on (finally #FFS) AWI lists.

In the void between here & my last forum activity, I've been distracted by life, work, love, kids, 28mm, 1/3000, 2mm, 3mm, D&D, Numenera / Cypher system, GW, Carnevale and other assorted nonsense. For which I'm not even slightly apologetic.

I hope you lot have been (mis)behaving yourselves to Leon's content :D

paulr

Good to see you back Nik :-h

No apology expected ;)

Beware the apostrophe in the title if replying
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

nikharwood

Quote from: paulr on 30 June 2021, 10:46:44 PM
Good to see you back Nik :-h

No apology expected ;)

Beware the apostrophe in the title if replying

Thanks - and, yep, that confounded apostrophe was getting in the way of me replying ;) Sorted though - and now wading through a bazillion posts since I was last active (some mad OCD-type reaction just makes me want to get everything marked as 'read'. I know, I know....)

Duke Speedy of Leighton