(Brian Blessed voice) Harwood's alive!

Started by nikharwood, 10 October 2013, 05:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenton

Old Saint Nik...Saint of Totty and speed painting ...His relics of burnt out kolinsky sable  brushes are highly sought after
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

petercooman

Hertsblue

Old Nik - the devil's in the detail.

Welcome back, mate. We've missed you.  :-bd
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

nikharwood

Right then - I am now feeling completely fulfilled: I've caught up with my reading of every post that I've missed since moving house (27th September, with a 2 hour online spot in October)  :)

I'm out now to limb a few trees that need sorting (rain & chainsaws in elevated positions = fun) so if  I get a chance later, I'll make some long-awaited contributions to my favourite thread  <)

Leon

Quote from: nikharwood on 12 January 2014, 02:57:09 PM
I'm out now to limb a few trees that need sorting (rain & chainsaws in elevated positions = fun) so if  I get a chance later, I'll make some long-awaited contributions to my favourite thread  <)

As long as you've still got all your limbs...  :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

Finally moving into the farmhouse tomorrow...so I'm going to be offline again for a bit - until I can get a satellite dish sorted for internet access (nearest phone exchange is 5+ miles away and 1100 feet lower so signal at the end of the copper line is rubbish...)

Behave yourselves - only highest quality postings please (especially in my favourite thread) while I'm away...

petercooman

Hertsblue

When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

petercooman

Quote from: Hertsblue on 12 March 2014, 10:12:26 AM
We're very trying....  :D :D :D

For some reason i read this as :" we're very tiring"

Last Hussar

Quote from: nikharwood on 12 March 2014, 12:29:57 AM
Finally moving into the farmhouse tomorrow...so I'm going to be offline again for a bit - until I can get a satellite dish sorted for internet access (nearest phone exchange is 5+ miles away and 1100 feet lower so signal at the end of the copper line is rubbish...)

Behave yourselves - only highest quality postings please (especially in my favourite thread) while I'm away...

I have neither the time or the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Steve J

Good luck with the move (and satellite dish of course :D).

fred.

LH - you'll be banned for photos like that  :-& :-&

Nik, good look with the move, and the satellite broad band - we had it at work a number of years ago, and it was interesting - not great for browsing, but good for downloads.

2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

nikharwood

Well, now then...after a heads-up from Techno, I find myself usurped by that disreputable fella Mad Lemmey as the second-highest-poster on this forum. I'll never live it down...

Anyway, thought a (very quick) update might be in order - still no home internet (long, long tale of line of sight, trees, Exmoor National Park Authority, relatives and other assorted contributing conspiring factors), and with work hectic, manic, all-encompassing (but brilliant, superb and fulfilling) I find my play-time has been seriously compromised, including, of course, my ability to post here  :(

I was hoping for a quiet(isn) couple of hours this afternoon at work to catch up - but that hasn't happened & I'm on my way to another meeting in 5 mins...so I just thought I'd say a quick hi & hope to be back soon (even if it means staying even later at work in order to wade through the huge amount of unread posts and try to catch up with all things Pendraken).

On the gaming front, I've not thrown a die in anger for months - but at least all my stuff is now out of the storage unit. It's in a room with no ceiling that needs a new floor, a replacement window and some electric. But at least it's out of storage.

Oh - and the body count has adjusted slightly: still 3 kids, 2 dogs, 1 wife but we're down to 5 horse (poor Nala, she's missed - especially by Daisy, 11  :( ), but have acquired another couple of cats. And a few friendly deer.

Be good. And if you can't be good, be careful  ;) ;D