French VII Corps, 1813 in 6mm

Started by MooseDontBounce, 10 October 2013, 02:33:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MooseDontBounce

Here's a few pictures of the French VII Corps I just completed. The figures are H&R. There are about 1400 total figures. From left to right is the 24th Saxon Division, 25th Saxon Division and the 32nd French Division.
The first row is light infantry and command. Second row are the line units. Third row is division artillery. Fourth row is the Corps cavalry units and the final row are Corps Horse and 12pdr. artillery.

Overview:

French Units:

Saxon 6pdr. Artillery

Dale

Techno

Very impressive Moose !
Cheers - Phil.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Nosher

Nice one. Which rule set do you use?
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Zippee

they look good
ah H&R I remember thee well. . .

First there were several thousand Airfix soldiers painfully converted, pinned and banana oiled and based for WRG 1685-1845

then came H&R and out went the plastic, several dozen corps completed all based for Empire  ^#(^

Following hospitalisation, therapy and re-education I upgraded to Adler - several dozen corps for LFS sitting proudly on shelves but alas no-one in the clubs wants to play  :-h

So bowing to the whims of fashion I now have Pendrakens, many (quite a lot actually) already painted and based for Lasalle for they seemed to be rules others would accept, alas everyone wants to play FOG:N in 15mm  :o

I hate FOG  :'(

I think I hate wargaming - or maybe it's just wargamers?

Oh are those my meds sister, so kind <<slurp, hic>>  :-$

fsn

Dear Brother Zippee

You have walked the path of those that came before. We all started in plastic 20mm. We have all meandered down our various paths to the truth.

10mm is THE way of wargaming, and Pendraken is the way of 10mm.
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!