[REQUEST] Any photos of the Nashorn 88 AT assembled ?

Started by barbarian, 04 October 2013, 06:02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace of Spades

Foliage is Always good on late war vehicles. I would kep the markings down to a minimum unless you have a specific example you want to recreate?

Cheers,
Rob
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

barbarian

2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Ace of Spades

Very nice indeed!
Are you happy with it?

Cheers,
Rob

barbarian

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

barbarian

Okay, I'm doing it. (I bought 3 on Ebay)
Doors open or closed ?

Leon

mollinary

2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Ace of Spades

Ithoriel

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

barbarian

I'm doing it without using Plasticard, so it can go into a mould right away.
Leon separate doors would do for you ?
Or I could do them thinner so that someone could easily cut them.

Leon

With separate doors Dave says!  It would be better to send you a master casting though, have you started on the model yet?

barbarian

I have already started, but I'm reworking it so much that you won't see the difference. (Except if you're thinking about the shrinkage ?)