Boro Fixtures 2010/11

Started by Megamatman, 26 June 2010, 04:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megamatman

26 June 2010, 04:41:19 PM Last Edit: 26 June 2010, 04:44:12 PM by Megamatman
I've stuck the Boro fixtures for 2010/11 into a hol file that can be imported into Outlook if anybody is interested.

The easiest way to import it is to double click it and let Outlook do the rest.

Download Boro fixtures 2010/11

^^ Right click the above link and choose "Save Link As" in Firefox or "Save Target As" in Internet Explorer.

Matt
Megamatman

nikharwood

You don't fancy sorting me one of those nifty Outlook d'loads for Chelsea's fixtures, do you Matt??!!  :-*

Megamatman

Quote from: nikharwood on 26 June 2010, 06:26:40 PM
You don't fancy sorting me one of those nifty Outlook d'loads for Chelsea's fixtures, do you Matt??!!  :-*

I would... but it looks like Chelski have beat me to it:
http://www.chelseafc.com/page/FixturesAddition
Megamatman

nikharwood

Ah - the sign of a classy football club  8) :P 8)

Nosher

I cant believe that there have been 26 'views' of this topic ???

That must be half of Boro's average gate for a season ;D
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Megamatman

Quote from: Nosher on 26 June 2010, 07:33:32 PM
I cant believe that there have been 26 'views' of this topic ???

That must be half of Boro's average gate for a season ;D

:D

29 now  :P :P
Megamatman

Sandinista

I must admit that after the play off game at Stamford Bridge I have never hated a club with such passion as i hate Chelsea. A bigger group of braindead neo nazi thugs as you could not want to meet, scum the lot of them on that day.
No offence meant Nick

nikharwood

Quote from: Sandinista on 26 June 2010, 10:13:24 PM
I must admit that after the play off game at Stamford Bridge I have never hated a club with such passion as i hate Chelsea. A bigger group of braindead neo nazi thugs as you could not want to meet, scum the lot of them on that day.
No offence meant Nick

You've not been to Millwall / West Ham / Leeds then?

Not sure which game you're talking about to be honest...

Seriously, though - you can't surely hate a club based on some of its fans? Chelsea's my team because I was born there - I don't live anywhere near London now (thankfully  ;)) but I'm still Blue...certainly not braindead nor any type of Nazi or thug...but I'm still Blue  8)

Megamatman

Quote from: nikharwood on 26 June 2010, 10:37:02 PM
You've not been to Millwall / West Ham / Leeds then?

Not sure which game you're talking about to be honest...

Seriously, though - you can't surely hate a club based on some of its fans? Chelsea's my team because I was born there - I don't live anywhere near London now (thankfully  ;)) but I'm still Blue...certainly not braindead nor any type of Nazi or thug...but I'm still Blue  8)

Or Spurs!

The only reason I'd ”dislike” Chelsea is because they have beat us in several cup finals, but that was mainly because we were useless.
Megamatman

nikharwood

Quote from: Megamatman on 26 June 2010, 11:55:11 PM
Or Spurs!

The only reason I'd ”dislike” Chelsea is because they have beat us in several cup finals, but that was mainly because we were useless.

Oh yes - we feckin hate Spurs alright  ;) :P ;D

Megamatman

Quote from: nikharwood on 27 June 2010, 01:02:54 AM
Oh yes - we feckin hate Spurs alright  ;) :P ;D

Seven Sisters Road is bloody lethal if your an away fan on match day!

The only other places I've experienced trouble is outside Maine Road - several glasses thrown our way after we walked into a Man City Pub!, Elland Road - sharpened pennies thrown at us, Sid James' Park - obvious reasons and Rome - the Roma Ultras thought it'd be fun to batter us and the Polizia thought it'd be fun to join in with them!  :o
Megamatman

Sandinista

Quote from: Megamatman on 27 June 2010, 09:44:13 AM
Seven Sisters Road is bloody lethal if your an away fan on match day!

I used to live just on Philip Lane, near the bus garage in Tottenham, police would not let go home but forced me to Kings Cross after one game at White Hart Lane  >:(

I have beent to see Boro play at most grounds in top 2 divisions, as well as many London derbies, but I have had more trouble with Chelsea fans than any others, especialy the post Abramovich fan who has no understanding of real football.

West Ham fans have been some of the best in London despite their reputation, though Millwall do fail to meet minimum human requirement in most cases  :P

Leon

Quote from: Megamatman on 27 June 2010, 09:44:13 AM
The only other places I've experienced trouble is outside Maine Road - several glasses thrown our way after we walked into a Man City Pub!

Man City fans are nightmares, I had to kick them out of the pub in Manchester, and they started trying to wreck the place.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

goat major

Sandinista - i was at the play match at Stamford Bridge too. A play off relegation by Boro seems to have disappeared from the folk memory of most 'life long' Chelsea fans.

Although somewhat in fear of my own life - it was a great day :)

on another note it is now over 13 years since I started my boycott of Walkers Crisps. I think they are starting to feel the financial pinch of my campaign and are regretting their sponsorship of Leicester....
My blog: https://goatmajor.org.uk/
My twitting: http://twitter.com/goatmajor

2014 Painting Competition - Winner!

Leon

Quote from: goat major on 27 June 2010, 06:57:55 PM
on another note it is now over 13 years since I started my boycott of Walkers Crisps. I think they are starting to feel the financial pinch of my campaign and are regretting their sponsorship of Leicester....

Salt and Vinegar should be blue, end of story.    :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!