Modern Vampires and Vampire Hunters.

Started by Steeleye, 21 September 2013, 07:39:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roy

10 March 2016, 07:01:23 PM #15 Last Edit: 10 March 2016, 07:07:55 PM by RoyWilliamson
Quote from: i_am_win on 22 September 2013, 02:13:50 PM
Modern police please, UK or US I don't mind which! Biker gang members wouldn't go amiss too!

My Vote Here.  :)

Ooh, and these...

Fatty Zombies (as Zombie rules seem to like to distinguish this type from other zombies).
princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

jchaos79

could fit well with all the zombies enthusiast. Have my vote for this

FierceKitty

Quote from: Techno on 21 September 2013, 10:14:31 AM
You'll really have to bully Leon Steeleye.  ;)
Sort of things I'd love to make.....Though 'skin tight' jeans are probably a no-no.
Not from the sculptors' point of view....But for casting at this scale they would be a complete nightmare, I'm afraid.
(The ankles would be so thin that they'd either snap on the table-top.....Or even before that....wouldn't allow the metal to flow through properly and Leon would end up spinning the mould umpteen times to get just one decent casting.)

There are some 'innocent civilians' in the new sci-fi range.....They might be of some interest to you though.
Hope that helps.
Cheers - Phil.

Concentrate on your real responsibilities!
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!