New Crossover Miniatures!

Started by Leon, 20 September 2013, 03:06:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

After the success of their recent Kickstarter, the first of the new Crossover Miniatures are now ready for preorder!

This first batch of new goodies includes the pairing of Crash & Burn, plus the first of the new good sets, with the Thugs now available!  We should have our delivery of the new figures with us in the next day or so, and we should be able to start shipping them out early next week.

As with all of the Crossover figures, each one comes with 3 separate head options, allowing you to swop and change them around as often as you like.  (The Thug figures are listed separately for each head option).

To see the new figures, head over to the Crossover Miniatures section of the Minibits website!

Crash:

Burn:

And the Thugs, with their 3 head variants!

Clown faces:

Skinheads:

Balaclava's:

And their Leader:
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

Next up we've got:

Mach-3:

Safeguard:

And also the Ninja's, in 3 varieties:

Cowl head:

Bug-Eye head:

Asian head:

And their Leader:

More to come soon!

:D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

The last batch in this release includes:

Fletch:

And a bunch of Cops, in the usual 3 options...

Patrol:

Regular:

And their Leader:

All available from Minibits: http://www.minibits.net/Crossover-Miniatures-c25/

Leon

We've got some new releases from Crossover this month, with some more excellent SuperHeroes, some bad guys and even some robots and their pets!

Seraphim:

Dr Maniac:

Calgon the Taker:

Blue Flair:

Caped Defender:

Dangeress:

Stretch:

XO7 Robots - each with two head options:

Advancing (Classic):

Advancing (Scout):

Firing (Classic):

Firing (Scout):

Command (Classic):

Command (Scout):

Robo-Dogs:

Robo-Cats:

8)

nikharwood

Love that Seraphim - and the dogs  8)

Leon

We've got some more Crossover's on the website now!

From Goons with Heavy Weapons...

...and Thugs on a Bank Job...

...through to a load more Superheroes!

Robo-Girl:

Dread:

Dark Avenger:

Grab yours now!

http://www.minibits.net/Crossover-Miniatures-c25/

8)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fsn

They'd be really good as 10mm! Wouldn't they Techno?

B)
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Not at the moment, they wouldn't. :P ;)
Cheers - Phil

Steeleye

Although I'm not into 28mm anymore (not enough money or space) and honestly I'm not much into this sort of 'super hero' thing...BUT...I can see a use for the robots types as Giant Evil Alien Robots to fight my 10mm Sci-fi figures or the 10mm 1960's 'B' movie US Army I seem to have acquired over the last few years!

The robotic dogs and cats...well maybe, or maybe not.

Leon

We've had these new Crossover Miniatures here for a while, but I've just got them added to the website.  These were all produced through a Kickstarter campaign towards the end of 2014, and it's now time to release them to everyone else!  There's a nice mix of Heroes, Bad Guys and Minions in this bunch, with everything from Ninjas with various weapons, through to galactic villains!

These are all available on the Minibits website here: http://www.minibits.net/Crossover-Miniatures-c25/, along with all of the other Crossover goodies!

Heroes
Bobbi Dazzler   £3.75
Infinitus   £3.75
Emperor Moth   £3.75
Wild Girl   £3.75
Wisteria   £3.75
Space Lord   £4.25

Ninjas
Ninjas w/ Weapons   £9.95
Ninjas w/ Guns   £9.95
Ninja Guard   £3.25
Ninja Boss w/ Gun   £3.75

Teams   
Super Team   £8.95
Viridian Guardians   £8.95

And of course some pics!

Infinitus:

Wild Girl:

Ninjas with weapons (Cowl heads):

Ninjas with guns (Bug-eye heads):

Viridian Guardians:

More info on Crossover Miniatures and all their great products can be found here: http://crossoverminiatures.com/