Wild Geese Books

Started by Leon, 19 September 2013, 02:49:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

19 September 2013, 02:49:56 AM Last Edit: 12 April 2019, 07:59:03 PM by Leon
Some of you may have seen the books that grace the Pendraken stand at most of the shows we attend, which we sell on behalf of our friends Cliff and Bill.  Well, they've now got themselves a new website, which can be found here:

There's a huge selection of books available, all at bargain prices as well.  We can also arrange to have items brought along to any of the shows if you'd prefer to pick up your books in person.

So, have a browse and see if there's anything you fancy!

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Glorfindel

Leon,

Many thanks for posting this.   Some really interesting stuff and the prices look
very attractive.

Cheers,

Phil

ronan

Very interesting.
Thanks for sharing !

Hertsblue

Stoppit, stoppit, stoppit! My reading pile is already almost as high as the setee.
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

d_Guy

Leon,

Thanks! Not being from around there had not seen this.
As Hertsblue says however, the book pikes are getting higher and higher
Sleep with clean hands ...

jambo1

Loads of good books n there and the prices are cracking!! :-bd

d_Guy

Sorry - book pikes = book piles
As is well known book pikes are well-schooled fish
And as I think on it book piles probably result from sitting and reading too many.
Sleep with clean hands ...

sultanbev

Can we delete this thread if the website is no longer active?

Mark

Leon

Probably a good idea!  Cliff's selling on eBay these days, not sure what his ID is though.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!