Show: Crisis, Antwerp

Started by Leon, 18 September 2013, 03:09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Leon

18 September 2013, 03:09:05 AM Last Edit: 15 October 2013, 05:08:59 AM by Leon
Pendraken and Minibits are heading off on tour again, as we make the journey over to Belgium for the Crisis show in Antwerp!  We'll need any pre-orders in to us before Sat 26th Oct please, and more info can be found on the Tin Soldiers website: http://www.tsoa.be/

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

kev1964

Nice one, i hope to meet some of you chaps and put faces to names. This may seem a daft question but does anyone know if bringing back metal figs in hand luggage is ok at airports, the last thing i want is a jobsworth taking all my new shiny stuff of me,  thanks for any info.

kev
2013 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

barbarian

I've already done it. BUT they made me open the stuff at security.
So don't pack them too good.
2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

I think someone asked this a while back, and the general consensus was to put it in your hold luggage if possible.  Hand luggage should be fine though, as barbarian says, they'll probably be quite interested in taking a look at your package...

:-\
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

No one is interested in my package the days, I'm a married man!  ;D
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Quote from: mad lemmey on 18 September 2013, 03:31:11 PM
No one is interested in my package the days, I'm a married man!  ;D

Aha ! :-\.....So you're only a married man on certain days then Will ?  ;) ;D ;D
Cheers - Phil

kev1964

Cheers for the info chaps, only having the weekend there so hand luggage only, yes i have heard about those big handed chaps wanting to examine packages  ;D ;D ;D, might just order online  :-\  , trouble is when you see shiny new stuff in the flesh the temptation may be to much  ;D ;D

kev

petercooman

Hoping to be there!

You can always buy a bag at the airport, and filll it up there and put it in as hold luggage. Gives you an excuse for bying lots  :P :P

mollinary

Also hope to be there.  It would be great to meet you in the flesh Kev, after all the fabulous work you have done  for me.  A rolled up copy of the Times and a Red Carnation in the buttonhole, under the clock at 1300hrs?  Or is that a bit passé?   :-\ ;)

Mollinary

PS On reflection, perhaps at a certain time at the Pendraken stand?
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

kev1964

;D ;D ;D, i have always wanted to do that Mollinary, maybe i've read to many spy novels  ;D ;D, It would be great to meet up, as you say, maybe better  to arrange a time at Leons stand though  ;D. Will get in touch soon,

best regards,

kev

Leon

Last call for any pre-orders folks, as we've only got 3 days to restock and pack the van before we leave on Thursday!

8)

Leon

Stock packaged, show orders cast, van packed and maps printed out!  We'll be on the road Thurs afternoon, and hopefully we'll see some of you there.

8)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

OldenBUA

Have a good trip! At least it's less windy than earlier this week!  :-& :-& :-&
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

mollinary

Now ensconced in my hotel at Mons, looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!