What can i say

Started by grimreaper, 25 June 2010, 04:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grimreaper

never had a service like it, posted yesterday and on my door step this morning. just cant wait to get home and get at my gooddies. :P

Leon

Cheers Reaper, we aim to please!  And I must say Royal Mail are on the ball at the moment as well.

PS:  I'm really interested in how you're going to get those parachutists on the table?  If you get chance to take any pics when you get them painted up, I'd love to see them.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

grimreaper

the plan is 3 dekota transports on high bases with bits of wire coming of at differant levels, the hard part will be the parachutists but my wife has got something in mind for that, and some fishing line. when done i will put some pics up for you.

Last Hussar

Ditt - dispatch email on Wednesday, arrived Thursday, 9 days from the order being submitted - not bad for a made to order service.
I have neither the time or the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Leon

We're getting back on track with the orders now, still recovering from Salute plus the other shows!  We've got a bit of a gap now before Claymore in August, so we should be able to get stuff out within the week on most orders, as long as nothing else gets in the way!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

grimreaper

all i need now is some figures that look like they have just landed on the ground ( crouching etc )  ;D