Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
27 October 2020, 06:12:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
The revamped Feudal Japanese have been released!
308947 Posts in 17965 Topics by 2267 Members
Latest Member: Ray Rivers
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Pendraken News & Info!
| |-+  General Pendraken
| | |-+  What can i say
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What can i say  (Read 1704 times)
grimreaper
Cadet

« on: 25 June 2010, 04:33:36 PM »

never had a service like it, posted yesterday and on my door step this morning. just cant wait to get home and get at my gooddies. Tongue
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #1 on: 25 June 2010, 05:06:17 PM »

Cheers Reaper, we aim to please!  And I must say Royal Mail are on the ball at the moment as well.

PS:  I'm really interested in how you're going to get those parachutists on the table?  If you get chance to take any pics when you get them painted up, I'd love to see them.

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 3500 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
grimreaper
Cadet

« Reply #2 on: 25 June 2010, 06:14:45 PM »

the plan is 3 dekota transports on high bases with bits of wire coming of at differant levels, the hard part will be the parachutists but my wife has got something in mind for that, and some fishing line. when done i will put some pics up for you.
Last Hussar
Major General

Swordsman, Poet, Lover

« Reply #3 on: 25 June 2010, 06:26:34 PM »

Ditt - dispatch email on Wednesday, arrived Thursday, 9 days from the order being submitted - not bad for a made to order service.

I have neither the time or the crayons to explain why you are wrong.
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #4 on: 25 June 2010, 09:30:18 PM »

We're getting back on track with the orders now, still recovering from Salute plus the other shows!  We've got a bit of a gap now before Claymore in August, so we should be able to get stuff out within the week on most orders, as long as nothing else gets in the way!

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 3500 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
grimreaper
Cadet

« Reply #5 on: 25 June 2010, 10:44:09 PM »

all i need now is some figures that look like they have just landed on the ground ( crouching etc )  Grin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: