To Anon

Started by fsn, 09 September 2013, 06:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

republic of tolworth

Did I hear the word Aztec  :D
League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Hello rot! Long time no see...
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fsn

Quote from: republic of tolworth on 10 September 2013, 02:04:26 PM
Did I hear the word Aztec  :D

It's just a swear word. "Aztec off!", "you big Aztec princess!", "don't hold the brush like that, you'll make a right Aztec of it!", "I fell over and Aztec'd my arm."

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

republic of tolworth

I seem to have stepped in a centurion, I'll just scrape it off with a stick  :P  :D
League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

fsn

I have my Precious, you can say what you want!  :P

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

sebigboss79

Quote from: fsn on 10 September 2013, 05:11:20 PM
I have my Precious, you can say what you want!  :P

And you know it only obeys the Dark Lord. You also know how every other bearer of the one tank has ended.... 8)

howayman

Probably by buying 15 more and then all the infantry, artillery, transports and aircraft required for both sides of whatever conflict and then finally by moving one to a different period totally.
sorry was that a rant.
  Fsn needs to rent out his nagging skills to help other forum members highlight their causes.
An FSN lobbying service for all your 10mm metal needs.

Techno

Quote from: sebigboss79 on 10 September 2013, 07:04:40 PM
And you know it only obeys the Dark Lord. You also know how every other bearer of the one tank has ended.... 8)
If Leon's the Dark Lord......
Does that make me one of the Nozdrul ? ;)
Cheers - Phil

mollinary

Lord of the Nozdrul - which king of 'Angnail?   :-\

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

fsn

10 September 2013, 08:24:09 PM #40 Last Edit: 10 September 2013, 08:47:31 PM by fsn
I have attained Pendraken Nirvana. I now float on a cloud of tranquility above the petty squabbles of what should be next created. For surely now that the One has come, the multitude shall follow, and all shall find sufficient unto their needs. For the One has opened the door to the The Land of the Morning Calm, and portents the 55 which shall show the way to the Day of Atonement.

I am content, and see that my temporary inability to wield a brush is an invitation to contemplate the One and see the true meaning of the One, and divine the deeper meaning of the One.

I shall not raise my voice in clamour, nor shall I tug hems in supplication. I shall stand aside and peacefully await that which is promised.    

Duke Speedy of Leighton

nice avatar FSN, sorry, did you say something?
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

What's this thread about ?
I've got lost again. :P
Cheers - Phil

Fenton

Quote from: Techno on 10 September 2013, 09:45:09 PM
What's this thread about ?
I've got lost again. :P
Cheers - Phil
Dont worry Phil..If you just stay where you are a nice policewoman will be along to help you get back home  ;)
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Fenton

that should be a nice lady from the Heddlu of course
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!