waterfall

Started by chalkie, 07 September 2013, 04:11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chalkie

Well its done, pain in the backside bt iam pleased. Its on ebay now so lets hope it sells.

Techno

I think that looks absolutely belting ! :-bd =D>
I don't think you'll have a problem selling it....I just hope you get a damn good price for it.
Very best of luck, that man !!
Cheers - Phil.

petercooman

Matt J

yep, that's really good  :-bd
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

chalkie

Thanks lads, it's selling on eBay but it's only hit its starting price of £15 , see I never know what price to put things on for, it might creep up.

Hertsblue

Early days yet. Many folk wait to the last minute so as not to be out-bid.  ;)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

chalkie

Aye true enough, be nice to get a good price for it but I don't know what something like this would fetch. :-\

Fenton

Did you put a reserve on it?..If you say put a reserve of say 25 for example then you can have a look at how many people bid and how close the price got to the reserve
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

chalkie

For some reason it wouldn't let me, I had a buy it now price and a start price but when it  came to that it said reserve  of £50 minimum, nothing would work. Might get caught out on this one me thinks.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Put a bid in.
Then realised that was my wife's account, so had to it a bid in on my account! Sorry.  :-[
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

chalkie

Haha, no worries mate, rather it go to someone on here really. Thanks  :)