Smoggy entry bands!

Started by Leon, 06 September 2013, 02:24:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

06 September 2013, 02:24:40 AM Last Edit: 06 September 2013, 02:28:24 AM by Leon
Our fancy entry bands have just arrived at the unit:

We may look at offering some kind of deal with these for the 2014 show as well, where you can get in for a reduced rate with the band, or something along those lines...?  :-\

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

Fenton

They look like the bands  ( with out the smoggycon bit) that we used to have to wear in the swimming pool, and when the colour of your band  flashed up on the screen you had to leave the pool
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Hertsblue

When you said "bands" I was expecting heavy metal.  ;)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Hertsblue

The deluxe version's in titanium.  :D
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

fsn

This is the ultimate entry band.
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: fsn on 06 September 2013, 10:30:48 AM
This is the ultimate entry band.

So if I buy one of those, I gain entry to her, is that how it works...?  I've got my credit card out already...  :P :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Fenton

Quote from: Leon on 06 September 2013, 06:26:36 PM
So if I buy one of those, I gain entry to her, is that how it works...?  I've got my credit card out already...  :P :D

As long as its only your Credit Card
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

petercooman

'Credit card' is the most unusual name for a willy i ever heard  :o

nikharwood