September Releases!

Started by Leon, 05 September 2013, 03:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

05 September 2013, 03:32:46 AM Last Edit: 05 October 2013, 08:44:15 PM by Leon
Apologies for the delay on this months batch of goodies, but they're finally here for your delectation!  This month sees the release of the full Napoleonic Bavarian range, complete with army pack as well.  Next up in the Nap extension will be the Brits, which we're hoping to get started on before the end of the year.

1809 Bavarians - http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Napoleonic-c14/NEW-1809-Bavarian-NEW-sc298/

NBV1   Line / light infantry, march attack   £4.00
NBV2   Line / light infantry, firing/advancing   £4.00
NBV3   Line / light infantry command   £4.00

(NBV3 - Line/Light infantry command)

NBV4   Line / light infantry mounted Officers (5)   £1.35
NBV5   Line / light elites, march attack, inc command (16)   £2.20
NBV6   Line / light elites, firing/advancing, inc command (16)   £2.20
NBV7   Dragoons   £4.00
NBV8   Chevauleger   £4.00

(NBV8 - Chevauleger)

NBV9   3lb battalion gun with crew (3)   £4.00
NBV10   6lb gun with crew (3)   £4.00
NBV11   12lb gun with crew (3)   £4.00

(NBV11 - 12lb with crew)

NBV12   7lb Howitzer (3)   £4.00
NBV13   Limber with team (2) (Austrian style)   £4.00

1809 Bavarian Army Pack – 4 x NBV1. 1 x NBV5, 8, 10.  ½ x NBV3   £25.00
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Le Manchou

Great, I am still stuck with a mountain of lead to paint but Bavarians are on my list for the next order, this winter probably...
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Steeleye

'Next on the release schedule is the Sci-Fi revamp!  Honestly, it's coming...'

You've been saying that from August 2012...I'll believe it when I see them.

Orcs

Quote from: Steeleye on 05 September 2013, 06:01:03 AM
'Next on the release schedule is the Sci-Fi revamp!  Honestly, it's coming...'

You've been saying that from August 2012...I'll believe it when I see them.

By definition Science Fiction  is not facts so they dont actually exist  :)

Quote from: rexhurley on 05 September 2013, 04:01:19 AM
Oi you cretin where are the piccies  >:( >:( >:( >:(

Watch it, if you call Leon a cretin you will have FSN after you as he worships the "Dark Lord" in the vain hope that they might produce a Centurion  :D
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

quasar42

Excellent. Would the 6prd and 12pdr guns also work for the French? These are currently missing in the French list.

WeeWars

Very good to see these  8)  :)  Opens up many more 1809 gaming opportunities.

Possible conversion material for other German states.

Would be brilliant to see a proper Bavarian limber one day.
← click my website button to go to Michael's 10mm 1809 BLOG and WW1 Blog

www.supremelittleness.co.uk

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

WeeWars

Quote from: quasar42 on 05 September 2013, 11:35:34 AM
Excellent. Would the 6prd and 12pdr guns also work for the French? These are currently missing in the French list.

No, these are the Austrian gun models.

nikharwood

Rude? Harsh? Rude & harsh? Hmm... :-\

I reckon our favourite 10mm manufacturers have been pretty busy in the last few days - look at all the lovely pics we've seen...I don't reckon this was warranted on this forum. TMP, perhaps. Here? Nah...

fsn

Surely the correct phraseology here should be "Oh Great Dark Lord, who by certain arcane arts is able to twist the very fabric of time so that the casting-dwarves may produce twice as much as any temporally-constrained sub-species, whose arm is tireless with the methods of encouragement or XBox controller, who sometimes listens to us (the slugs who munch on the Pendraken lettuce) whose labours are mighty and constant and beyond our capability to understand, please show us (the wind that escapes from the Pendraken kilt) that which your sculpting-dwarves have presented to you, so that we too may share in the magnificence of you works, for we (the rabbits in the Pendraken headlights) shall intone the incantation that draws your magnificence to notice our feeble paeans: "because pics sell ... because pics selll ..."

It doesn't do to be rude to the Dark Lord. We (the goldfish in the Pendraken bowl) tend to get upset.   
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Hertsblue

Quote from: quasar42 on 05 September 2013, 11:35:34 AM

You could legitimately use Prussian guns in the French army after 1806. They captured large quantities at Jena-Auerstadt.
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

WeeWars

fsn

I think that the Pendraken habit is never ending. I have a nice little balanced French 1940 force, and then what happens? AMR and Lorraines and all sorts. I set myself up an Italian armoured unit and the Lancia and 90mm comes out.

I design a number of Napoleonic forces,  realising that they will not be realised until a) my painting gets better and b) Pendraken put some more Brit stuff up, and presto bingo! Bavarians. Oh those cornflower blue uniforms! Those ungainly Raupenhelm! So now it's back to the books. Were they at Leipzig? When did the desert Napoleon? Did they fight in the Peninsula? What's the story with Hanau?

I fliippin' love it, Tommy   
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Hertsblue

Quote from: fsn on 08 September 2013, 11:53:13 AM

I design a number of Napoleonic forces,  realising that they will not be realised until a) my painting gets better and b) Pendraken put some more Brit stuff up, and presto bingo! Bavarians. Oh those cornflower blue uniforms! Those ungainly Raupenhelm! So now it's back to the books. Were they at Leipzig? When did the desert Napoleon? Did they fight in the Peninsula? What's the story with Hanau?

No, they weren't at Leipzig, although they fought at Bautzen. They eventually changed sides in the autumn of 1813. They never fought in the Peninsula, a lot of their time up to 1812 was taken up in trying to subdue (with fluctuating success) the Tyrol, which they had gained after Wagram. Having changed sides, Wrede's division was smashed by the French at Hanau.
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

WeeWars