Nicely done, Martin, nicely done  8)

Nicely instructional video too  :D

petercooman

sunjester

Quote from: fsn on 04 September 2013, 05:50:26 PM
Is that a 90mm AA gun?

Sign me up for some for those as well!

WANTS IT, NEEDS IT, MY PRECCIOUSSSSSSSSSSS  =P~ >:<

OK Leon, this is obviously far more important than a Centurion, can it jump to the head of the queue!  :d

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I refer you to my previous comment on this topic gentlemen...  :-\
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

These have just arrived safely at Pendraken HQ, excellent models as well.  I must say, the size of the Lancia was a surprise, I hadn't realised what a beast it was!  23ft long, 10ft high, and capable of transporting a tank in the back...!

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Fenton

Quote from: Leon on 06 September 2013, 06:11:31 PM
These have just arrived safely at Pendraken HQ, excellent models as well.  I must say, the size of the Lancia was a surprise, I hadn't realised what a beast it was!  23ft long, 10ft high, and capable of transporting a tank in the back...!

The postage on that will smart
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

sunjester

Quote from: Leon on 06 September 2013, 06:11:31 PM

Just the truck or the 90mm AA gun version as well? :-\

Leon

Truck and gun as well I think, it was Dave who opened the package...!  :-[
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

sunjester

Great will you have them ready by Colours? :d

kustenjaeger

Greetings

Hopefully out by Warfare then? :-)

Looking forward to the Lancia trucks and I ought to pick up one with a 90mm for future use ...

Regards

Edward

Leon

Quote from: kustenjaeger on 07 September 2013, 05:51:47 PM
Hopefully out by Warfare then? :-)

Maybe?  It'll depend on how quickly we get them moulded, and what else is in the queue.

8)

mart678

Hi all

The Italian Tank I am working on does fit in the back of the Lancia model

regards
Martin

Hertsblue

Quote from: mart678 on 10 September 2013, 11:17:55 AM
Hi all

The Italian Tank I am working on does fit in the back of the Lancia model

regards
Martin

Do you also have a version of the Lancia with its rear wheels right down on its shocks?  :D
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Nick the Lemming

Nice lorry! Could do with some more "plain clothes" ordinary vans and lorries for VBCW though. ;)