New ACW Limbers

Started by CATenWolde, 28 August 2013, 04:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CATenWolde

Hi,

Just a quick couple of questions about the new limbers:

1. Do they come with 2 horses each, or 4? If 2, can I order another pair per limber separately? (I know I can, but it's polite to ask!)

2. Will they fit on a 20x50 base (with 4 horses)? Need to see if they fit with my current Starfort sizewise.

Cheers,

Christopher

Leon

1.  Each limber comes with 4 horses - 2 ridden, 2 normal, and you also get a walking gunner and mounted officer type as well.

2.  A limber and 4 horses just about fits on a 50x20, it's a pretty tight fit.  If you wanted to incorporate anything else onto the base though, you'd need to go bigger.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

CATenWolde

That's a great set and a great price! I hope the ACW is doing well for you, as you really did an outstanding job with it.

Leon

It's going really well, a lot more popular than we thought it would be, and the orders haven't shown any sign of slowing down, which is great.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

maciek

I would be glad to see new horse poses (at least two).
Maciek

http://zealandbayonets.blogspot.com/
wargaming in 10mm

2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

General Bt Sherman

I placed an order for some of the new limbers last weekend. I will post photos on my site when I get them.

Bryan
Wargame or Die!

2012 Painting Competition - Winner!

CATenWolde

Great! Good to see you are still plugging away at the ACW - I'm going to start again soon with Jackson's Valley Campaign this Autumn.

Cheers,

Christopher