Kallistra supplements for the League of Ratsburgh range

Started by irregularwars, 25 August 2013, 12:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irregularwars

I have just finished painting up some Kallistra Ratguard, their converted range based on the Pendraken League of Ratsburgh. Thought I would share a picture to show that the ranges could easily be mixed to add variety to your 17th century rat armies. You know everyone secretly wants one. :D

Kallistra Ratguard

Pendraken League of Ratsburgh

More details at http://irregularwars.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/the-gorgonzola-insurgency-gathers.html
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

WeeWars

Vermin! They look very nicely painted vermin, though. Love the big hat and flag!
← click my website button to go to Michael's 10mm 1809 BLOG and WW1 Blog

www.supremelittleness.co.uk

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Brilliant write up on your blog too. Nice rodent d'eater; not too cheesy and I'm falling for this range like a lemming at a freefall parachute training centre!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Fenton

If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Techno

irregularwars

Cheers lads, I'm really pleased with how they turned out.

The rest of the army arrived from Pendraken this week (rat bombers, necromancer, assorted warband and lurkers). Looking forward to doing all these although it will be a slow process thanks to Song of Shadows and Dust (my new game for Ganesha) taking up so much time at the moment.

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

kev1964

2013 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

irregularwars