NWF Afghans?

Started by mike40k, 21 June 2010, 06:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike40k

Are there any pictures of the NWF Afghan Tribesman packs?

Leon

I must have missed this one Mike, apologies for that.  I'll get some taken for you.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

NW4 - Afghan tribesmen

NW5 - Afghan tribesmen 2

NW6 - Afghan tribesmen command
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

They're lovely figures - I've used them [mixed with MF Mountain Insurgents] for my modern Afghans - here: http://nikharwood.pbworks.com/CWC+Mujahideen+-+Afghanistan

Leon

Nice stuff Nik, I like the car bases.  Where did you get the cars from?

nikharwood

The truck is yours...the technicals are from Minifigs...

Leon

nikharwood

So you should make some  ;)

With inter-changeable insurgents (African / Middle Eastern / Afghan) & multiple weapon variants (RR, mortar, HMG etc)

Go on - you know you want to... 8)

Leon

Quote from: nikharwood on 01 July 2010, 01:01:16 AM
So you should make some  ;)

With inter-changeable insurgents (African / Middle Eastern / Afghan) & multiple weapon variants (RR, mortar, HMG etc)

Go on - you know you want to... 8)

That Requests list is long enough as it is!  If they fitted in with something else we were doing, then maybe.

mike40k

Thanks for taking those pics Leon!

Leon

Quote from: mike40k on 01 July 2010, 02:51:50 AM
Thanks for taking those pics Leon!

No bother, hope they're what you're looking for.

jchaos79

They are really nice... I never see those range in your catalogue.... when I am start thinking that uploading pics in your web is not going to be very nice (to my save money  ::) )

could be fit as muslim pirates too!!