Previous topic - Next topic

How do you say it?

Pen-drak-en
33 (75%)
Pen-drake-n
7 (15.9%)
Shiny shiny...
0 (0%)
What package dear?  Oh, that's Bob's, he had it delivered here 'cos he's away at the moment, I'll just pop it upstairs for safekeeping, as it's certainly not mine...honest...
4 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 42

get2grips

Hertsblue

Quote from: get2grips on 21 August 2013, 12:38:10 PM
Feeling sheep  :D

I didn't really want to open that particular can of worms.  ;)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

get2grips

Quote from: Hertsblue on 21 August 2013, 12:43:15 PM
I didn't really want to open that particular can of worms.  ;)

Sorry  :-[

O Dinas Powys

Sorry, SORRY! What is it with you Englishmen and sheep?!

I mean, Welsh bloke to Welsh bloke, "Dwy ddim yn hoffi sut mae dy un ti'n edrych!" (Translates as: "Oh look, a sheep: get a wooly jumper and a couple of nice chops out of that.")

English bloke to Welsh bloke, "Hey Taffy boy, look at the fleece on that one! Bet you want to shag it? Hey, hey?!"

...and with the Aussies!

...and with the Kiwis!!

...and with Yorkshiremen!!!

It's like a bestiality version of the Fast Show's 'Suit You Sir!' sketch... "Oo, does Sir like the feel of soft, wooly mutton next to his thighs? Do you Sir, do you? Oh, oh; suit you Sir!"

You lot make me sick!  :P

Cheers!

Meirion
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Leon

Country with the highest rate of bestiality?   :-\

Canada!   :o

Those poor moose...  :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

get2grips

Quote from: O Dinas Powys on 21 August 2013, 02:03:00 PM

I mean, Welsh bloke to Welsh bloke, "Dwy ddim yn hoffi sut mae dy un ti'n edrych!" (Translates as: "Oh look, a sheep: get a wooly jumper and a couple of nice chops out of that.")

English bloke to Welsh bloke, "Hey Taffy boy, look at the fleece on that one! Bet you want to shag it? Hey, hey?!"

...and with the Aussies!

...and with the Kiwis!!

It's like a bestiality version of the Fast Show's 'Suit You Sir!' sketch... "Oo, does Sir like the feel of soft, wooly mutton next to his thighs? Do you Sir, do you? Oh, oh; suit you Sir!"

Cheers!

Meirion

=O =O =O

I once saw a Kiwi comic who said "Yes we shag sheep, shag em all day and all night...and then we export em to you...YUM YUM!!!"  ;D

Ithoriel

American oilman walks into a bar in Aberdeen and, looking to start a fight, yells,"So, you're the guys who like sheep!"
"Naw!," comes back the reply,"that's Wales!"
"Wow!" says the Yank,"Whales, you must be strong swimmers!!"
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

jdeleonardis

Sorry guys - Pen-drake-n for me.  Southeastern US - we drawl everything!  Actually, if Im being honest, there are probably about 5 syllables in 'Pendraken'  :)

Leman

Oh for god's sake - speak English boy!
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Last Hussar

Quote from: O Dinas Powys on 21 August 2013, 02:03:00 PM

...and with the Aussies!

...and with the Kiwis!!

Cheers!

Meirion

So we exported all the sheep shaggers.  Seems sensible to me
I have neither the time or the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Course you all know why there are no sheep on the Wirral - the Welsh stole em all.  :d :d

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

get2grips

Quote from: ianrs54 on 24 August 2013, 08:40:19 AM
Course you all know why there are no sheep on the Wirral - the Welsh stole em all.  :d :d

IanS

People stealing FROM the Wirral...now there's a first  :D

fsn

Quote from: jdeleonardis on 23 August 2013, 07:41:31 PM
Sorry guys - Pen-drake-n for me.  Southeastern US - we drawl everything!  Actually, if Im being honest, there are probably about 5 syllables in 'Pendraken'  :)

"Two nations divided by a common language."
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

fsn

As a proud Shetlander, I was oft the subject of wild accusations of ovine molestation. I didn't really understand. If I had chosen to slip the back legs of a sheep into my wellies (and I didn't) then their little wooly backs would not have come much above my knee. This caused some much theoretical speculation, until the year my grandfather got a Cheviot ram. Of course he had been crofting Shetland sheep which, like Shetland ponies are much smaller than other breeds.
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!