Release of Centurions

Started by Orcs, 14 August 2013, 07:42:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

When should the Centurion Tank be released

Never, teasing FSN is too much fun
8 (29.6%)
Now as long as FSN is not supplied with any - you dont help an addict aquire his drugs
1 (3.7%)
Now. It will keep FSN quiet
7 (25.9%)
We should wait for the T55, T62 so it can be realesed with opponents
4 (14.8%)
Wait for the Arab Israli range to be released
1 (3.7%)
Now if FSN agrees to buy 50
6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Orcs

We have all had lots of Fun teasing FSN about centurions.  Perhaps we should look to extend the time we can do this.  :D
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

fsn

... or you can just take pity and let me have the bloomin' things.
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Nosher

Quote from: fsn on 14 August 2013, 07:48:31 AM
... or you can just take pity and let me have the bloomin' things.

Where's the fun in that ;D
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Techno

Very true Nosher !!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Cheers - Phil

sebigboss79

14 August 2013, 03:24:28 PM #4 Last Edit: 14 August 2013, 03:27:20 PM by sebigboss79
Voted never just to hear fsn moaning again  8)

In a couple of days I will need a scaled pic to demonstrate posession of some 10mm Centurions to increase said moaning.  :P

Not hard to guess who voted for immediate release....

Leon

Not long to wait now, the mould will be with us in a month, and then we can get them sorted for release in Oct, with maybe some pre-release packs to be had at the Derby/Donnington show.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

sebigboss79

Quote from: Leon on 14 August 2013, 04:30:57 PM
Not long to wait now, the mould will be with us in a month, and then we can get them sorted for release in Oct, with maybe some pre-release packs to be had at the Derby/Donnington show.

8)

Mental note to nick the mould when Dave and Leon are not looking and then blame the dog/cat.... :d

Leon

Quote from: sebigboss79 on 14 August 2013, 06:39:07 PM
Mental note to nick the mould when Dave and Leon are not looking and then blame the dog/cat.... :d

;D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

OldenBUA

Quote from: Leon on 14 August 2013, 04:30:57 PM

Always better to have some opponents as well...
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

fsn

Right. October it is. I shall say nothing more about Centurions between now and October.

Probably.

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015

petercooman

That's gonna be pretty hard with us teasing you all the time  ;)

fsn

Yeah. I'll proably cave in well before then.

But at least I have a date to work to. 

jchaos79

I could say that recurrent topics of moaning (some time ago where aztecs and as I see, centurion is the actual one) could be fun. But I couldn't say that. In my humble opinion is very boring to find those kind of respond in every thread, and sometimes discourage me to read this magnific forum.

Sorry for that, maybe I do not get that sense of humour, or maybe I am not native speaker and sometimes reading forum style is an effort or maybe I see men moaning outloud like a spoil child and do not understand it. I do not know.

Anyway is just my opinion and do not want to hurt sensibilities.

But I wonder what could happen in the forum if just 20 of the memebers of the fourm decide that is really fun and start supermoaning in all the threads with 20 different product desired.

OldenBUA

Quote from: jchaos79 on 20 August 2013, 01:06:48 AM
I could say that recurrent topics of moaning (some time ago where aztecs and as I see, centurion is the actual one) could be fun. But I couldn't say that.

I'll suppose that would be a 'Now. It will keep FSN quiet' vote.

But seriously, I understand what you're saying. And it does get a little too much sometimes. On the other hand, it's not really moaning and wailing. It's a bit more about making fun of the whole situation. But if you only see another post about those b....y Centurions, I suppose you could be excused in thinking this excellent forum is going to the dogs.

So, maybe enough is enough, and we could try and keep it limited to the 'Fun' section of the forum? Just a consideration to those who come here only occasionally, and get swamped by all these antics.

Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

Hertsblue

Hear, hear. The Centurion thing has worn a bit thin now. However, you do have to make allowances for the British sense of humour, jchaos.  :O) 8-} :O)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net