Pendraken Fantasy Football League 2013/14

Started by PeterRushton, 14 August 2013, 02:48:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterRushton

Almost start of the new season already - anyone fancy a Pendraken League again this year?

Leon

I wasn't sure if anyone was interested in having one this year, so I've just sorted it out for the new season: http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,8066.new.html#new

I'm still messing about with my team, can't decide how many newbie transfers to throw in...  :-\
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Shecky

I'll join again. I've been thinking about it for a week or so and didn't know if I had the desire to play again. I finished mid-table last season despite may seemingly intelligent managerial moves. 

So as any manager will do, I'll blame it on the performance of the players and not on myself.  :)

The Grenadiers are ready to roll again.

Fenton

Ok I'm in

Centurion Myth is ready for action
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

PeterRushton

Excellent. Will have to get my squad organised but with all the managerial and player upheaval it's tricky to know where to start :-\

Sandinista

Leon

Quote from: Sandinista on 12 May 2014, 07:16:06 AM
I win  :D :D :D

Only just, it was getting close between you two these last few weeks!  Alas, I couldn't maintain my mid-season success and slipped off the boil...  :(
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Shecky

I had my second best season ever, missed out on besting my personal high score by 11 points, and finished in the top third of all 3,000,000+ players. Yet I feel like it was my worst season. I started off poorly and barely managed to end up in the middle of the table.

Sandinista

I got lucky a few times with subs coming in scoring lots of points