What should Leon do?!

Started by Leon, 07 August 2013, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should Leon do?!

Research the internet thoroughly for more totty?
6 (16.2%)
Finally get that boxset of 'Band of Brothers' watched?
8 (21.6%)
Sit around naked playing Xbox?
7 (18.9%)
Get started on a Wild West diorama I've been meaning to do for a while?
4 (10.8%)
Do more hours at work casting up your orders?
4 (10.8%)
Something else...?
8 (21.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

goat major

Combine some of the options. I'm sure casting up orders naked would be a great idea...
My blog: https://goatmajor.org.uk/
My twitting: http://twitter.com/goatmajor

2014 Painting Competition - Winner!

nikharwood

Quote from: Leon on 07 August 2013, 09:26:12 PM
I'm not married yet...  ;)

Will be next year though!   :D

Good stuff - Adele finally making an honest man of you  ;)

sixsideddice

QuoteYes, basically all of the above. With a beer, ofcourse. And some Rammstein, as well.

Funny but, I have always had this (Disc World like) image in my head of my bearded Dwarves head banging to Rammstein... maybe even at the Mended Drum.

have a BALL of a week Leon.... woooot!!!!!

Ithoriel

I'd vote for anything that doesn't include "Do more hours at work casting up your orders?"

Nobody lay on their deathbed and wished they'd spent longer at work.

Wishing they'd played more XBox naked on the other hand ........  :o :o :-[ ;D ;D ;D ;D
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

nikharwood

Leon

Quote from: nikharwood on 07 August 2013, 11:39:23 PM
Good stuff - Adele finally making an honest man of you  ;)

Yeah, we figured being engaged for 12 years is about long enough!

:D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

kev1964

All plus other, Band of brothers a defo, a nice bottle of red and a mega tasty curry, or go to watch a band,

Have a good one,

kev
2013 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Fenton

Well all of the above , though if your going to do the xbox thing we dont need to see pictures
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

fsn

Which does cause one to ponder "which xbox games does on feel compelled to strip off for?"

I have a number of games, none of which compel me to disrobe.  :-\

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Nosher

Casting with molten metals whilst naked is asking for trouble... X_X

That's one accident I won't be wanting to attend in my ambulance!
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

get2grips

Being in the "family gang" myself, we both know that you're going do more work then come home and flake out.

I think for a good chunk of the week you should sit around doing nothing and watch crap on tv.  The rest of the the time you can just waste  :)

Orcs

Quote from: fsn on 07 August 2013, 08:15:17 PM
married men shouldn't indulge in totty hunts

Nothing wrond with looking, as long as you dont look the way a four year old does - by touching  :d

Seriously, take some time out for yourself in whatever way you choose- enjoy
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

O Dinas Powys

A WEEK without children!  :o  I'd bite your arm off if you'd offer me 48 hours ;)

Radical suggestion: why not play a wargame!?  :-\

Middlesbrough seems to be crawling with forum members. Surely one - or more - could squeeze you in for a session or two?  :D

Worst case scenario: grab yourself a dungeon pack and play solo. What adults do on their dinning room tables is their own concern, so whilst the lead and resin may be naked in this case, we will only require a batrep and photos if you choose to keep your hat on...!   ;)

Have a relaxing time!

Meirion

(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Fenton

Quote from: O Dinas Powys on 08 August 2013, 09:35:22 AM
A WEEK \
Middlesbrough seems to be crawling with forum members. Surely one - or more - could squeeze you in for a session or two?  :D

Steady!
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Hertsblue

Whatever he damn well chooses!  ;) ;) ;) ;)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net