New range?

Started by republic of tolworth, 01 August 2013, 08:47:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: GordonY on 15 August 2013, 10:51:04 PM
Never mind those, where's my bleeding Hill Dwarfs, my Orc Horde is getting restless.

I've just finished casting them tonight, so they're on the packaging bench ready to get posted tomorrow.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

GordonY

Thanks Leon, in a couple of weeks these chaps will be defending against the unwashed Orc horde. I've been gagging to play the original Warmaster, but Mexican Dave has been threatening to get his pointy eared scum High Elves painted for about 5 years, so I thought, "enough" time to paint up another army to take on the Orcs.

Leon

Quote from: GordonY on 16 August 2013, 02:20:56 AM
Thanks Leon, in a couple of weeks these chaps will be defending against the unwashed Orc horde. I've been gagging to play the original Warmaster, but Mexican Dave has been threatening to get his pointy eared scum High Elves painted for about 5 years, so I thought, "enough" time to paint up another army to take on the Orcs.

:D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!