League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

republic of tolworth

Leon

MDF buildings, more details to come soon!   8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

fsn

did someone say Centurions?
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Must get the exterminator in - there are strange noises in the walls  :d
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Sandinista

Quote from: fsn on 01 August 2013, 01:07:13 PM
did someone say Centurions?

I thought I heard "Erotic Nuns" say something  ;)

GordonY

Hertsblue

MDF buildings - does that mean the old laser-cutter's going to get another work-out?
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Leon

Yeah, it'll be getting quite a lot of work for these ones!  They're mostly 28mm designs, with a few 10's thrown in as well, mainly 10mm Sci-Fi.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

sebigboss79

Consider the 10mm stuff preordered and strong intentions for the 28mms as well.

Check Sarissa Precision for some inspiration please :D . Those Prefab buildings and warehouses in the System ... range are ace but 25 quid is a bit harsh....

Leon

Quote from: sebigboss79 on 02 August 2013, 06:21:04 PM
Consider the 10mm stuff preordered and strong intentions for the 28mms as well.

Check Sarissa Precision for some inspiration please :D . Those Prefab buildings and warehouses in the System ... range are ace but 25 quid is a bit harsh....

The designs are all licensed from a company in the States, so it'll depend on what they produce unfortunately.  The pricing will also have to be tied to the US$ price as well.

8)

republic of tolworth

Leon

Still working on converting the designs over for use on our machine, and test running a few of them.  I'm hoping to have them sorted in time for Colours.

8)

GordonY

Never mind those, where's my bleeding Hill Dwarfs, my Orc Horde is getting restless.