Confirmed Games List!

Started by Leon, 15 July 2013, 06:43:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

15 July 2013, 06:43:13 PM Last Edit: 10 October 2013, 05:06:12 AM by Leon
The Games are all now confirmed, with 10 display and 6 participation games all booked into the show.  We've got everything from 6mm to 28mm, Ancients to Sci-Fi, so hopefully there's something there for everyone!

DISPLAY GAMES

Border Reivers - The Battle of Trafalgar, 1984 - A 'What-If?' scenario based on the potential escalation of the Miner's Strike.

Brompton Bankers - The Chronicles of Toytown - Oh, those Russians!
- Fantasy Game using HOTT rules and mainly Eureka Toytown soldiers.

Dougie Robinson - An excellent 10mm Falkland's game, using Pendraken figures.

General and Kings - TBC

Hoka Hey Wargaming - TBC

Independant Wargames Group - TBC

Lancaster Cellarmen - First Bull Run 1861
- ACW in 6mm, representing the whole battle and all forces deployed in 1861.

Middlesbrough Gamers Club - Dystopian Wars - Attack the Harbour!

Redcar Ironbeards - WWII 'Somewhere in France, 1944' display game, using Bolt Action 28mm figures.

Tyneside Wargames Club - TBC

PARTICIPATION GAMES

Dashing Dice Games - Witchfinder General

Durham Wargames Group - Pony Wars or WW1 participation game!

Middlesbrough Gamers Club - Warmachine/Hordes

Scarborough Games Society - El Necromunda - A Wild West twist on the Necromunda rules.

Something To Do With Dice - Wild West Cinema participation game, using Blackwater Gulch rules!

Steve Jackson Games - A range of participation games, including Munchkin, Chez Geek, Revolution, Zombie Dice, Chtulhu Dice and Frag!

http://www.smoggycon.co.uk/games.html

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

New addition just added, Steve Jackson Games will be coming along with a range of participation games, including Munchkin, Chez Geek, Revolution, Zombie Dice, Chtulhu Dice and Frag!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Dave Knight

It would be good if you could indicate which of the games are participation

I am hoping to get down this year and it is always good to get a game or two in

Leon

Quote from: Dave Knight on 19 July 2013, 09:58:33 AM
It would be good if you could indicate which of the games are participation

I am hoping to get down this year and it is always good to get a game or two in

I'll pop a note on for the participation ones, and separate them on the website as well.  At the moment, the only confirmed ones are display, but I'm hoping for some participation games to follow on soon.

8)

Leon

02 August 2013, 02:45:46 AM #4 Last Edit: 02 August 2013, 02:48:25 AM by Leon
More games added for Smoggycon!

Durham Wargames Group - Pony Wars or WW1 participation game!

Redcar Ironbeards - WWII 'Somewhere in France, 1944' display game, using Bolt Action 28mm figures.

Something To Do With Dice - Wild West Cinema participation game, using Blackwater Gulch rules!

:-bd

Booboohamster

Hi there.

I'm running participation games of Warmachine/Hordes on behalf of the Middlesbrough Gamers Club, St Mary's Centre.

Thanks

Leon

Quote from: Booboohamster on 18 August 2013, 07:54:48 PM
I'm running participation games of Warmachine/Hordes on behalf of the Middlesbrough Gamers Club, St Mary's Centre.

Thanks for the post, and welcome to the Forum!  I popped the game booking form to Paul's email address, would you like it forwarding on to you instead?

8)

Techno

Welcome from me too B. :-h
Cheers - Phil

Booboohamster

That's fine, I was approached to do it earlier this year for St Mary's.

I believe/hope Brian at Waugh mentioned about making sure his stall and our table are close as he'll be heavily stocking WM/H.

Really looking forward to Smoggycon again  :)

Leon

Quote from: Booboohamster on 18 August 2013, 11:31:46 PM
That's fine, I was approached to do it earlier this year for St Mary's.

I believe/hope Brian at Waugh mentioned about making sure his stall and our table are close as he'll be heavily stocking WM/H.

He'd mentioned something about a game when I spoke with him back in Mar/Apr time, but I've not seen him since!  I can get the game reasonably close, but he'd asked for a larger corner spot, which would have to be a little away from the games?

I'll get the booking form sent through for you.

8)

Nosher

Will Last Valley Scenics be attending?
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Leon

Quote from: Nosher on 19 August 2013, 06:25:23 AM
Will Last Valley Scenics be attending?

They will be, yes, they go by 'GB & SD Hobbies' at the shows. 

8)

Leon

That's all the Games confirmed now, just a few details on a couple of the games still to come.  There's a nice mix of stuff there, with some good participation games here as well.

8)

Leon