July Releases where are they!!

Started by rexhurley, 14 July 2013, 12:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: WeeWars on 19 July 2013, 05:53:29 PM
Anyway, you could provide photographic evidence then we can all make up our own minds.  :d

There is evidence out there for those with suitable Google-Fu qualifications.  There's even pics on the Forum somewhere. 

I have a theory actually, that the more contact you have with shiny lead goodies, the more wobbly bits seem to appear on your person.  My only evidence for this is that when I started casting in 2003, I was pretty thin and in shape.  After a decade of casting, I now seem to have a rather more 'doughy' physique.  I need to get away from the casting machines and see if I magically become trim once more...  :-\

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Sandinista

Fenton

If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Techno

19 July 2013, 08:47:32 PM #63 Last Edit: 19 July 2013, 08:49:51 PM by Techno
Quote from: Leon on 19 July 2013, 05:49:41 PM
I think the last thing anyone could class me as is fat... maybe skinny-fat at a push?  

You can definitely class me as skinny..........No Probs !  ;)
Must be at least two and half stone underweight for my height.
Cheers - Phil.

fsn

So has all this pro-Centurion banter brought forward the release date?

No. Didn't think so.

However, I now see Mad Lemmy as Cher sitting on a Centurion's gun barrel.

It is too hot isn't it?
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Fenton

What 'barrel' are you describing as being hot?
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Leon

Quote from: Techno on 19 July 2013, 08:47:32 PM
Must be at least two and half stone underweight for my height.

I used to be like that as well, I was still under 8 stone when the eldest was born in 2003.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

petercooman

Quote from: Leon on 19 July 2013, 09:51:59 PM
I used to be like that as well, I was still under 8 stone when the eldest was born in 2003.

As my collegue always says: "thi is not a beer belly, it's a fuel tank for a sex machine"  :D

nikharwood

I see the heat is doing wonders for you all...

I've lost 2 stone since mid-March, just from running...fast & hard and 4 times / week...almost back to my fighting weight  ;)

Honest-to-god, slim and a gamer...I'll be fighting the totty off with sticks  :d

petercooman

Ithoriel

Why settle for a six pack when you can have the whole keg :)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Techno

Quote from: Ithoriel on 20 July 2013, 01:42:29 AM
Why settle for a six pack when you can have the whole keg :)

Misread of the day from Techno.
"Why settle for a six pack when you can have a whole LEG" =)
My eyesight's total crud first thing !
Cheers - Phil

nikharwood

Quote from: Techno on 20 July 2013, 08:01:45 AM
Misread of the day from Techno.
"Why settle for a six pack when you can have a whole LEG" =)
My eyesight's total crud first thing !
Cheers - Phil

Hahaha - nice, Phil, nice...go make coffee (if you can see the kettle) ;) ;D

Techno

Good grief...my lenses really, really need a clean.
I read that one as LETTLE.
Could everybody use a bigger font first thing in the morning ? ;) ;D
Cheers - Phil.

Hertsblue

You sound like my wife, who puts her glasses down and then needs them to find them again.  :D
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net