July Releases where are they!!

Started by rexhurley, 14 July 2013, 12:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Leon won't let me mould the things I want :'( I'll just have to send him to bed early without supper :d

Dave

TXWargamer

I'm really hoping for Zombies and Survivors!

Techno

As that was your first post......
Welcome to the forum TXW. :-h
Cheers - Phil.

Hertsblue

Yes, a warm welcome from me too, TXW.
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Wulf

I'll vote for survivors with no firearms & some riot cops to match against them ('cos I got minis rules called 'Riot!' I want to play...)

fsn

Hello TXW, welcome to the unedited minds of some very unusual people.

<Can I just say, that if TXW gets zombies ON THE FIRST POST and I have been gently agitating for a Centurion for ever I will be just the tiniest bit displeased. Nothing against TXW (who I choose to imagine as a beautiful dusky female in a split skirt with a Beretta in the garter), but surely there has to be some idea of a queing system? Or is it just another example of discrimination against those of post-war Anglo bias? I know the game that's played, just keep him hanging on, but I don't ask for 27 types of horse archer and then complain  that their pommels aren't big enough, I've not added dozens on vehicles that the Germans only made 2 of in 1945, nor have I bemoaned the lack of infrastructure items like civillians and farmstock. No, I just want one post war, important and widely used vehicle, and this TXW comes in and flashes her thigh and *wallop* zombies. Well it's just not fair!>

By the way, I imagine you all as attractive women. Techno - you're like Alice Krige as the Borg Queen in Star Trek TNG, Hertsblue - football kit and pony tail (no I don't know why either), Mad Lemmy - Cher in "If I could Turn Back Time" - etc, etc. It helps me.

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

OldenBUA

Quote from: Dave on 17 July 2013, 08:47:42 PM
Leon won't let me mould the things I want

FSN, in case you haven't noticed: BIG BOSS Dave wants to do your stuff, but EVIL MINION Leon doesn't allow it!  :o

At least, that's how I read it.  :P

And yes, we all love you too...  :-*  :-*  :-*
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

Techno

Quote from: fsn on 18 July 2013, 12:56:09 PM
Hello TXW, welcome to the unedited minds of some very unusual people.
<Can I just say, that if TXW gets zombies ON THE FIRST POST and I have been gently agitating for a Centurion for ever I will be just the tiniest bit displeased. Nothing against TXW (who I choose to imagine as a beautiful dusky female in a split skirt with a Beretta in the garter), but surely there has to be some idea of a queing system? Or is it just another example of discrimination against those of post-war Anglo bias? I know the game that's played, just keep him hanging on, but I don't ask for 27 types of horse archer and then complain  that their pommels aren't big enough, I've not added dozens on vehicles that the Germans only made 2 of in 1945, nor have I bemoaned the lack of infrastructure items like civillians and farmstock. No, I just want one post war, important and widely used vehicle, and this TXW comes in and flashes her thigh and *wallop* zombies. Well it's just not fair!>
By the way, I imagine you all as attractive women. Techno - you're like Alice Krige as the Borg Queen in Star Trek TNG, Hertsblue - football kit and pony tail (no I don't know why either), Mad Lemmy - Cher in "If I could Turn Back Time" - etc, etc. It helps me.        

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Well.......When I used to live in Notts....(And when my hair was a great deal longer) The folk in the village used to tell me I was a dead ringer for Alice COOPER...But I never used eye make-up....So I could never see it myself.
Ray ? (Hertsblue).....Ponytail.....Ugh !! NO, NO, NO !
Will ? (Lemmey)......CHER ?....Oh good grief.....

Go and look at "In the line of fire" section.....You'll have a lot of your illusions knocked into a cocked hat. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Cheers - Phil

fsn

Quote from: Techno on 18 July 2013, 01:28:20 PM
Go and look at "In the line of fire" section.....You'll have a lot of your illusions knocked into a cocked hat. ;D ;D ;D ;D

What? Ruin the illusion? How daft do you think I am?  8-}

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015

Techno

Do you really want me to answer that ?
You're no worse than me fsn. ;) ;D
Cheers - Alice.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Put it like this FSN,
Haven't worn fishnets since the last time I played Frank'n'Furter at the sixth form production of the Rocky Horror show..
But when I had long hair that was why I picked up the name Lemmey!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fsn

For some reason I think of Tiny Terrain as a rather flat chested sort of girl.

quasar42

Quote from: Leon on 15 July 2013, 09:03:48 PM
There's all sorts in the queue at the moment, we could easily fill 50 moulds of releases, and still have stuff spare.  The more recent Naps items probably won't make it into this one, as they've not been master moulded yet.  I've asked about the command again on one of those threads.

Zombies are more likely, although they'll be a stand alone release.

Hi, is the command question about the elite cavalry types? No need for command for those. (Just as for the elite line infantry)

Leon

Quote from: quasar42 on 18 July 2013, 06:22:31 PM
Hi, is the command question about the elite cavalry types? No need for command for those. (Just as for the elite line infantry)

If people won't be asking for command, that makes things easier, as we can just package them up in 8's probably, and job done.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!