July Releases where are they!!

Started by rexhurley, 14 July 2013, 12:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rexhurley

Grrr summer holidays are for wimp's where is my monthly fix of new pics!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

fsn

Apparently, there's a version that you only see if you're one of those chosen by the Dark One.

http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,7853.0.html

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Still in the unit, waiting for me to announce them...  :-[

We're getting on top of the mail orders at the moment, while things have quietened down slightly with folks on holidays.  There won't be any surprises, probably some of the missing ACW items, and the first of the Sci-FI stuff.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

petercooman

That's god as i just loaded the paypal to make an order on wednesday/thursday. Now if only those resin scenics could come back  =)

You have any stock left in the form of bunkers or ruins Leon? Otherwise let me know, maybe i can fit the order to include them ;)

petercooman

Leon

There's all sorts in the queue at the moment, we could easily fill 50 moulds of releases, and still have stuff spare.  The more recent Naps items probably won't make it into this one, as they've not been master moulded yet.  I've asked about the command again on one of those threads.

Zombies are more likely, although they'll be a stand alone release.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

fsn

I know, you're holding off until the Centurion can make it?

No?  :-<

Oh well. Maybe next month.

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015

Hertsblue

Quote from: rexhurley on 14 July 2013, 12:59:50 PM
Grrr summer holidays are for wimp's where is my monthly fix of new pics!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Summer holidays are for wimp's what? (Well, Fierce Kitty's not around at the moment)  :d
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Orcs

Quote from: Hertsblue on 16 July 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Summer holidays are for wimp's what? (Well, Fierce Kitty's not around at the moment)  :d

Just to drag this down a little further - Surely Summer Holidays are for wimp? :d :d

Bet this one gets edited  =)

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Five and a half weeks unpaid leave start on Tuesday. Ahhh, bring it on! Meow!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Wulf

Quote from: Leon on 15 July 2013, 09:03:48 PMZombies are more likely, although they'll be a stand alone release.
Or, at the very least, somewhere downwind...

Leon

Quote from: Just a few Orcs on 17 July 2013, 01:25:04 AM
Just to drag this down a little further - Surely Summer Holidays are for wimp? :d :d

Bet this one gets edited  =)

Mwahaha, through the magic of Admin, we can no longer see the word wimp, it will now show as wimp.  As evidenced by the previous sentence, where wimp has indeed become wimp.  wimp, wimp, wimp!   :D

Athough it's going to make for some strange posts if we're ever discussing cats...  :-\

fsn

Truly Leon, you are the Dark Lord. 

Fenton

What about a post from Fierce Kitty about cats wearing nun's headwear?
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!