Barbarian Flyer (Angel) With Sword

Started by wargamingpastor, 11 July 2013, 10:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wargamingpastor

As below but with a sword for 10mm Kings of War please.

fred.

That's a good idea.

The wings are separate - so would probably go on the Barbarian hero - or is his pose too much to one side?

2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Leon

As Fred says above, we can supply the separate wings for any of the Barbarian models if people want them?

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Fenton

If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Techno

What do you mean..... Flash Gordon approaching ? ;)
Cheers - Phil

Ithoriel

<Brian Blessed>Fly my Hawk Men, Fly!</Brian Blessed>
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

fsn

You see, you all saw Voltan, I saw Frank Spencer in the nativity play. "Don't you go looking up my skirt!"
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Ahhhhh !
So he's holding a beret !
I was wondering.  :P
Cheers - Phil

Dunnadd

24 July 2013, 04:44:14 PM #8 Last Edit: 24 July 2013, 04:46:10 PM by Dunnadd
Don't Kallistra do some of these with spears in their 10mm barbarian range? And they look a lot like they were modelled by someone from Pendraken. Leon?

QuoteAhhhhh !
So he's holding a beret !
I was wondering.  Tongue
Cheers - Phil

It's not clear enough. He looks like a perv.

Leon

24 July 2013, 05:09:37 PM #9 Last Edit: 24 July 2013, 05:27:31 PM by Leon
Quote from: Dunnadd on 24 July 2013, 04:44:14 PM
Don't Kallistra do some of these with spears in their 10mm barbarian range? And they look a lot like they were modelled by someone from Pendraken. Leon?

There's been an agreement in place for years, where Kallistra used our figures and put them on strips.  Most of their Fantasy ranges are our stuff, and then they've added some nice equipment/chariots/engines as well.  Some of the Accessory range is their own as well.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

wargamingpastor

Didn't realise the wings were separate! It'd be great if you guys could provide a pack of wings on their own.
Then my 10mm Basilean's will be one step closer!

Fenton

24 July 2013, 05:26:37 PM #11 Last Edit: 24 July 2013, 05:28:41 PM by Fenton
Quote from: Leon on 24 July 2013, 05:09:37 PM
There's been an agreement in place for years, where Kallistra use our figures and put them on strips.  Most of their Fantasy ranges are our stuff, and then they've added some nice equipment/chariots/engines as well.  Some of the Accessory range is their own as well.

8)

I never knew that...

Actually looking at the figure again I am reminded  Duran Duran of Barberella
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Leon

Quote from: wargamingpastor on 24 July 2013, 05:23:21 PM
Didn't realise the wings were separate! It'd be great if you guys could provide a pack of wings on their own.
Then my 10mm Basilean's will be one step closer!

We can supply the wings separately, just pop me an email and we'll sort that out.

Quote from: Fenton on 24 July 2013, 05:26:37 PM
I never knew that...What about their ACW and AWI ranges?

Everything else is entirely their own, the Fantasy agreement was back when WM first came out.  Since then they've added their own Medievals, AWI, ACW, etc.

8)

badstar

Fenton, the winged chap in Barbarella was "Pygar", not Durand-Durand. Now here is an excuse to have a look at Barbarella:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062711/

;)

Just as a matter of interest, I wonder if there would be any call for Pulp Sci-Fi lovelies, allies and villains in 10mm.

Back to the wings, they might look pretty good on the Samurai Apes!

Cheers, Rob.
"What's taters, precious? What's taters, eh?"

Fenton

24 July 2013, 06:37:56 PM #14 Last Edit: 24 July 2013, 06:55:03 PM by Fenton
I was only concentrating on one thing ..ok maybe 2 things in Barberella