Leon on holiday!

Started by Leon, 26 June 2013, 09:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fsn

Quote from: sebigboss79 on 27 June 2013, 12:50:58 PM
And anybody like me interested in the video of Leon being slapped silly?

I'm still waiting for the team photo.

Do you think it's really a holiday? Maybe it's more of a prescribed retreat just to get away from us (the cassion to the Pendraken 12 pdr), cos we're driving him to distraction.  :d

Perhaps it's just a fortnight on the Pendraken yacht, cruising the Bahamas, checking up on all his off shore bank accounts, or maybe a trek to Ulan Bator where he will sleep in a yurt and drink formented yaks milk, so that he will be able to feel the essence of being a Mongol. Maybe M has recalled him for one last mission - again.

More likely he'll be slopping around in his pyjamas eating cornflakes and zombifying on daytime TV, or there's a problem with The Centurion and he has to spend two weeks remeasuring 12 surviving examples just to make sure everything is perfect. Maybe, the University of Florida think he's such fun that they're having another Spring Break just for him?

In the studio recording "it may only be 10mm, but look at it shine"? Hired by the Tories to put George Osborne right.  Hired by Labour to take George Osborne out. Sailing to Africa in a Viking longship he built in his back garden? Comforting Nigella? Being whisked away to negotiate with the Aliens who landed in Looe? The implants have come in? Making a replica crown after the break in a the tower? Ooh! I know. Leaon will be scouting the field of Waterloo to see what needs to be put right!

It's a beach isn't it?

Aw crap! He knows where I live.

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Orcs

Quote from: nikharwood on 26 June 2013, 09:50:25 PM
:D

Have a well-deserved break Leon - hope the weather's hot & the drinks are cold  8)

Shoulddn;t that be - "Hope the women are Hot" ?    Oh No he married thats not allowed any more  :d :d

Have a good break Leon
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

petercooman

Have a great one Leon!!

ryman1

Quote from: fsn on 27 June 2013, 01:35:54 PM
I'm still waiting for the team photo.

Do you think it's really a holiday? Maybe it's more of a prescribed retreat just to get away from us (the cassion to the Pendraken 12 pdr), cos we're driving him to distraction.  :d

Perhaps it's just a fortnight on the Pendraken yacht, cruising the Bahamas, checking up on all his off shore bank accounts, or maybe a trek to Ulan Bator where he will sleep in a yurt and drink formented yaks milk, so that he will be able to feel the essence of being a Mongol. Maybe M has recalled him for one last mission - again.

More likely he'll be slopping around in his pyjamas eating cornflakes and zombifying on daytime TV, or there's a problem with The Centurion and he has to spend two weeks remeasuring 12 surviving examples just to make sure everything is perfect. Maybe, the University of Florida think he's such fun that they're having another Spring Break just for him?

In the studio recording "it may only be 10mm, but look at it shine"? Hired by the Tories to put George Osborne right.  Hired by Labour to take George Osborne out. Sailing to Africa in a Viking longship he built in his back garden? Comforting Nigella? Being whisked away to negotiate with the Aliens who landed in Looe? The implants have come in? Making a replica crown after the break in a the tower? Ooh! I know. Leaon will be scouting the field of Waterloo to see what needs to be put right!

It's a beach isn't it?

Aw crap! He knows where I live.

;D ;D ;D  Too funny!

capthugeca

Missing you already!  :'(

Have a great holiday.  :D
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

Dunnadd

Only just read about this and have to say i am OUTRAGED! HOLIDAY??? HOLLIDAAYYY? WHEN YOU HAVE FIGURES TO COMMISSION, DESIGN, CAST AND POST? ;)

Seriously though i hope you had a good holiday. I'm sure there was some figure modelling still going on by the modellers even when you were away

QuoteHired by the Tories to put George Osborne right.

Cant be - the tories don't notice anything wrong with him grinning broadly while shafting everyone.

QuoteHired by Labour to take George Osborne out.

I know the Labour leadership are not the greatest geniuses in history, but i'd guess they know that'd be like the allies assassinating Hitler - he's doing them too much good for them to want rid of him

Comforting Nigella?

Sounds more likely. My money's on that.

Leon

Last check in before I head to bed, got to drag myself out of bed early to get sorted.

Quote from: Dunnadd on 28 June 2013, 10:06:15 PM
I'm sure there was some figure modelling still going on by the modellers even when you were away

Yep, Dave and the casting guys are all down there still, so the orders will still be going out.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

kev1964

Have a good one Leon,

kev
2013 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

fsn

Do you think he'll send us (the castors on the Pendraken divan) all a post card?
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

kustenjaeger

Hope you have a great holiday Leon.

Regards

Edward

Hertsblue

Quote from: Leon on 29 June 2013, 03:14:05 AM
Last check in before I head to bed, got to drag myself out of bed early to get sorted.

Yep, Dave and the casting guys are all down there still, so the orders will still be going out.

8)

That's a relief!  :-SS
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

howayman

Are you there yet?    Are you there yet?  Are you there yet?  How much longer?  Are you there yet? ;)

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

Stop looking at the forum Leon !
Catch a few rays (No...not Hertsblue !) and relax.
We are behaving ourselves.......................................Sort of. ;)
Just enjoy !!
Cheers - Phil.

Hertsblue

I'd like to catch a few rays myself, Phil, if I could find any. Summer - hah!
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net