Show: Colours

Started by Leon, 11 June 2013, 01:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Sean67

Cheers Leon
I'm mainly after a selection of British infantry and German Soviet tanks  will you be doing the packs of tanks there (3 for £5.50)
My infantry are
1 pack br6
2 packs br2
1 pack br3
4 packs BR1
3 packs br23
1 pack sv47
2 packs gr69
1 pack gr73
1 pack gr87
Also require
3 br82
3 sv9
Gr31

Gr33
Don't know if you have these in the show packs.
But whatever you can scrape together it will be appreciated.
Ill be there Saturday.
Regards
Sean

Leon

Thanks for the list, the only thing we'd have on the show stand is the T34's, so we'll see how much of that lot we can get cast up tonight and tomorrow.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Sean67

Cheers Leon
If you can't don't worry too much just have to find another way to stealth it past she who must be obeyed lol :-\
Regards
Sean

Leon

Quote from: Sean67 on 10 September 2013, 09:14:37 PM
If you can't don't worry too much just have to find another way to stealth it past she who must be obeyed lol :-\

We should be able to get it done, Dave's just started it now, and we can finish it off tomorrow.  Quick note on the prices, the 3 packs of tanks are £6.25 at the shows.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Sean67

Cheers Leon
Shows how long ago I bought some at a show  :D
Must of been colours 2 years ago  :o
See you Saturday
Regards
Sean

Leon

Quote from: Sean67 on 11 September 2013, 05:26:14 PM
Cheers Leon
Shows how long ago I bought some at a show  :D
Must of been colours 2 years ago  :o
See you Saturday
Regards
Sean

8)

Leon

Well that's the van packed, all ready for Dave to pick me up at 8am to drive to the venue.

We'll hopefully see some of you there!

8)

Steve J

Ype, looking forward to it :). Nearly finished on the stuff for our demo game, with the main effort left on the final warband, which is about 50% done.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

See you Saturday and Sunday lads!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Good to see everyone this weekend. Beautiful Dux game lads!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Hertsblue

Anyone got any pics for those of us who were chained to the sink unable to attend?
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Albie Bach

16 September 2013, 10:06:57 AM #26 Last Edit: 16 September 2013, 10:11:46 AM by Albie Bach
Thanks to Steve J and Craig for letting me join the Dux Bellorum game at Colours on Sunday. I enjoyed that a lot. Keith was the other player in the game. Keith & I had a good old tussle for control of the flank while Steve tried to take the hill which was defended by Craig. I am now sorting out my own Army Lists and will be ordering some Pendraken goodies for this shortly.
I took a few dodgy pics of parts of the game but I didn't have my GorillaPod and they are not very good. If no-one else has any I'll post them.

I was also pleased to meet O Dinas Powys, Mad Lemmy (briefly) and Leon (I think that's the first time we've spoken face to face). Sorry if I missed anyone.

Cheers, Colin
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (2018)

Steve J

Good to meet Albie Bach, Meirion and his daughter, all who had enjoyable games of DB. Met Mad Lemmey in between his FoW tourney which was nice. More details to follow on my Blog, but the highlight was meeting Bruce Weigle and seeing his wonderful table. Bought a couple of his books, 1859 and 1866, which from a quick glance last night are packed full of wonderful information.

Sean67

Thanks to Leon and the guys for sorting my order out  :)
Also got some Zombies lovely sculpts  :o  loved the new Cold War tanks one even had some realistic damage  ;) :o
Look forward to these being released.
Regards
Sean

Steve J

Yep the tanks were really very nice indeed, despite Dave's attempt at sabotaging the Centurion :D ;).