First Look at the WW1 extension!

Started by Leon, 06 June 2013, 12:59:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leman

These look really good. Can also see those French dragoons popping up in !870.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Dave

Quote from: Dour Puritan on 17 February 2014, 10:15:10 PM
These look really good. Can also see those French dragoons popping up in !870.

In the next batch I'll redo the french dragoons mounted to officer and two poses :D

Dave

Dave

Quote from: nikharwood on 16 February 2014, 11:10:09 PM
Very nice - especially Biggles over there  :D 8)

The first time I saw the figure Biggles of 266 came to mind, as a kid I had all my dads kids books to read from the 40's and 50's - Biggles, famous 5, secret seven etc etc and later all the fifties war books - wooden horse, they have their exits, dam busters etc

Dave

Steve J

The Famous Five and Secret Seven were my favourite books as a young kid in the late '60s and early '70s :). Oh and the illustrations were superb 8).

Hertsblue

I loved Biggles - he was sexist, racist and clobbered the ungodly. What more could a young lad ask for?  :D
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Ithoriel

Quote from: Dave on 19 February 2014, 09:53:53 AM
The first time I saw the figure Biggles of 266 came to mind, as a kid I had all my dads kids books to read from the 40's and 50's - Biggles, famous 5, secret seven etc etc and later all the fifties war books - wooden horse, they have their exits, dam busters etc

Yep, all of those plus historical novels by the likes of G A Henty, whose heroes and heroines make Biggles look like a pillar of political correctness.

Quote from: Hertsblue on 19 February 2014, 10:29:09 AM
I loved Biggles - he was sexist, racist and clobbered the ungodly. What more could a young lad ask for?  :D

Worrals of the WAAF?

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Dave Fielder

So when do I get MY Royal Naval Division?  :-\

Please note these are for me only and no one else ...
Romeo and Juliet is a Verona Crisis

Dave Fielder

No really, when does the RN Division appear?

Dave Fielder

OK, so i don't want Centurions - who would want them anyway?

I want the Royal Naval Division ...

Dave Fielder

... it's been nearly a minute and still ... NO RND!!!

Just what sort of an organisation is this?

Leon

Dave's been casting off the master moulds this week, so we'll be cracking on with some production moulds in the next fortnight.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Dave Fielder

See .. the 4 post rule does work!! Must remember that for my next demands.

Can you send me some 'spare time' in the next order as I don't have enough yet for my painting purposes? Many thanks.

get2grips

Quote from: Dave Fielder on 21 February 2014, 11:09:01 AM
See .. the 4 post rule does work!! Must remember that for my next demands.

Can you send me some 'spare time' in the next order as I don't have enough yet for my painting purposes? Many thanks.

;D ;D ;D

Now you have to whinge and whine for about 958 posts ;)

Peterem

It's been a while, so forgive me for asking if we're still on track for a Salute release for the new WW1 figs?   And will the new codes be available in time for us to pre-order?

All the best
Peter