TT

Started by Sandinista, 05 June 2013, 05:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandinista

Don't know if any of you are following this? So for Michael Dunlop has been outstanding with 4 wins out of 4 in the solo classes. Highlights on ITV4 at 9 weeknights. This is easily the best motorsport race in the world  :D

Fenton

Comes from a long line of great riders

The North West 200 comes close
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Hertsblue

As I understand it, it's more of a time-trial (like rallying), rather than a true race. But it's a hell of a course - makes even the Nurburgring look like a speedway track.

When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Sandinista

it is a race where they now set off at 10 second intervals due to safety concerns, but they soon bunch up and you get some proper scary racing.

In the old days it was mental as all the bikes set off together.

Fenton

If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Sandinista

The NW200 another "time trial"

May be going over for this next year  :D

Fenton

Well give us a shout if you are..I might drive up myself, havnt been in a number of years