June releases delayed

Started by Leon, 29 May 2013, 06:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

With us being up at the Glasgow show this Saturday (the 1st June), there'll be a small delay on the releases, so I should have them done on Sunday night / Monday morning in theory.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

I don't lnow if I can last that long. I am getting old you know ;) :D.

Leon

Quote from: Steve J on 29 May 2013, 08:08:19 PM
I don't lnow if I can last that long. I am getting old you know ;) :D.

:D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Wulf

take them up to Glasgow and I'll have a look anyway  :D

Leman

Half the pleasure is the anticipation.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

General Bt Sherman

Wargame or Die!

2012 Painting Competition - Winner!

Raider4

Quote from: Dour Puritan on 30 May 2013, 11:28:44 AM
Half the pleasure is the anticipation.
Yes, but you can have too much anticipation. I've been anticipating the T-55 and Centurion for so long that I've given up waiting and gone 6mm for that project instead.

:(

Cheers, Martyn
--

Leon

Quote from: Raider4 on 30 May 2013, 03:32:00 PM
Yes, but you can have too much anticipation. I've been anticipating the T-55 and Centurion for so long that I've given up waiting and gone 6mm for that project instead.

I know that feeling.  We've got so many ranges piling up here at Pendraken HQ that we can't even find the time to get everything released.  Maybe once we get past this next run of shows I can sit down and start wading through it all.

fsn

Perhaps I can help here?

Release #1: Centurion
Release #2: T54/T55
Release #3: Anything else

Simples!
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

You can't fault this man for trying, can you ? ;)
Cheers - Phil

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: fsn on 31 May 2013, 07:16:06 AM
Perhaps I can help here?

Release #1: Centurion
Release #2: T54/T55
Release #3: Anything else

Simples!

And I thought I was bad ....... getting worse than the Tarlton Mafia.........even if the desire is far more useful.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

mart678

Hi fsn and iansrs54

The T54/55 was sent by me to Leon and Dave on tuesday so they had it wednesday so if it not on junes list it is my fault  :'(

NOT LEONS OR DAVES
Also sent some other bits

Martin

fsn

Quote from: mart678 on 31 May 2013, 12:23:10 PM
The T54/55 was sent by me to Leon and Dave on tuesday so they had it wednesday so if it not on junes list it is my fault  :'(

NOT LEONS OR DAVES

Noble of you to fall on the sword, but I for one have an accepting nature. I'm sure if the Centurion was on the list someone else would pop up complaining that the LOA doxy and pony cart had not yet been released, and that would be for them a disaster. My disappointment at the lack of a Centurion is that of a child bewailing the lack of methanol and cumquat ice cream and ignoring the other 154 varieties on offer. My pleas hold no heat. They are just the gentle ribbing of one who waits patiently.

*Though I do have to ask, how did the T54 sneak in ahead of the Centurion? T34's are fine for Korea you know*

Perhaps I have been mollified by my triple delivery, but I think I speak for all when I say that I appreciate all you do for us (the plough on the Pendraken oxen - we give you purpose, but may be a drag).

Perhaps next month?

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015

OldenBUA

Quote from: fsn on 31 May 2013, 12:52:22 PM
Perhaps I have been mollified by my triple delivery, but I think I speak for all when I say that I appreciate all you do for us (the plough on the Pendraken oxen - we give you purpose, but may be a drag).

Hold on a bit! Next time you'll be saying that Leon is allowed to sleep, or even worse, have a day off!!! And then what will happen to the releases? It will all end in tears, and it will be all your fault!

:'( :'( :'(

:P
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

fsn

Give me a Centurion, and Leon can have a week off and welcome!

That will give me a chance to decide what to whinge for next.  :-\